1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treated it to a clean under the bonnet

banoffee Aug 6, 2010

1. banoffee

banoffee Member

[​IMG]

Came up looking like new :w00t:

2. Dazboss

Dazboss Like A Thristy Dingo ;)

When you coming to do mine ?

Looks great mate :)

3. alijames

alijames Active Member

I put all my engine covers through the dishwasher the other week. Made a big difference!!

Cheers,

4. s3dave

s3dave TFSI Hybrid Supporter

lol, i put my injectors in my wifes ultrasonic jewelry cleaner.....nice work

5. 1animal1

1animal1 The Clar!! it mouves!!! VCDS Map User

nice job that mate :)

6. reptor245

reptor245 Active Member

What do you guys use to clean under the bonnet? I always thought you use a jet wash and blast it all but that cant be healthy can it?

7. <tuffty/>

<tuffty/> Badger 5 Edition...Its all about the flow... Staff Member Moderator Audi S3

I use Meguiars all purpose cleaner, a brush, pressure washer then 303 Aerospace Protectant to finish

<tuffty/>

8. 1animal1

yup, ive used Bilton hamber suffex and halfrauds gunk...both are as good as each other, megs stuff is really good i hear and tufts proven it :)

Aerospace 303 is amazin stuff, i have a little bottle for the dash in the glovebox

9. <tuffty/>

<tuffty/> Badger 5 Edition...Its all about the flow... Staff Member Moderator Audi S3

I use Poorboy's Natural Look Dressing for the interior...

<tuffty/>

10. 1animal1

ive used that today tufts for the interior!!, normally use it for exterior but ran out of 303 :)

11. finesse

finesse Active Member VCDS Map User

looks very nice

12. Pii

Pii Member

Indeed looks brand new. Very impressive work.

13. 1animal1

it is very impressive that tufts...... is that a standard TIP i spy (well top of ;) )

14. devan

devan Member

Ooh nice, my S3 came with a pretty clean engine when i bought it, so havent had to do much scrubbing. I cleaned all the intercooler hoses the other day, thats about all ive done appart from keep ontop of it.

15. The Doctor

The Doctor Well-Known Member

Autoglym Engine Degreaser (applied with a brush), hose off, then spray with Autoglym Vinyl & Rubber Care whilst wet. Simple and looks the business afterwards.

16. banoffee

banoffee Member

I won one of these kits (motorbike featured in a magazine) and have found the 'bike spray' to be amazing for all things blastic plastic/rubber! (apart from tyres of course)

[​IMG]