1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trapped my finger

voteforpedro Mar 16, 2010

1. voteforpedro

voteforpedro Member

Went to lift the bonnet up and accidently put my finger between the slats immediately ABOVE the catch and lifted up... Ouch. Just a heads-up... I literally had to pull my finger out of the tiny gap. :(

2. cjrob

cjrob Member

I managed to loose a nail after I trapped my thumb in my dads A4 Cabrio door, the nail went all black and fell off after a few weeks, hurt like hell!!

3. BigBen

BigBen Member

Least it was only your finger that got caught could have been something far worse...... :hubbahubba:

4. phoenixv6quattro

phoenixv6quattro staylowmovefast

Shut my dogs tail in the Avant boot hatch last year.....By accident obviously! She was so peeved off she blamed it on the middle rear seat headrest.....I had to buy a new one it was knackered!! Serves me right......

The mutt in question......

[​IMG]

5. Purple Princess

Purple Princess Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Awwwwww soooooo cute :D

6. phoenixv6quattro

Only when she has been fed her staple diet, which is uncooked and unseasoned chavs................

7. Purple Princess

Purple Princess Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Lol, I have a staffy, shepherd and springer they are fooking carzy and ALWAYS jumping in and out the car. The staffy has a kink in her tail where its broken from where it has been caught before, stoopid dogs!!! lol

8. phoenixv6quattro

stoopid humans more like it!!!!lol!!!