Train congestion

I

imported_Yaseen

This country is nuts, force people out of their cars with congestion charging etc and now moan the trains are crowded /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/soap.gif So stupid.

People will start walking... then they will complain the pavements are too crowded. Cant win.

Probably congestion charge for pedestrian shopping malls too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

its purely a milking process /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif its quite amazing these are suggestions and could be implemented after shock factor/disbelief goes away /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

good thing is everybody is getting hit by it not just the motorist, even green activists will have to deal with it, its not just car users who feel it

I reckon anyone who goes to work should be robbed blind even more no matter what they do! Surprised government wont legislate that.! Ahhh well i suppose they dont want to be too obvious! This countries going down the sh!tter! I honestly believe that before long anyone not earning 40-50K + a year will be financially better off in on the dole! This government makes me sick! Fecking highway robbers! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

Looks like the super-highway is getting a bit clogged as well, maybe we should make a congestion charge for using the internet... you'd be minted in seconds! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif