1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trading post

Discussion in 'Site Support & Announcements' started by RichA3Turbo, Jun 28, 2005.

1. RichA3Turbo

RichA3Turbo ...Watching you! Staff Member Moderator

[Jun 28, 2005]
    Is there a problem with trading post? For example, Its saying in the front page theres a pos by Joel_VRS in the intercooler for sale, but when you go in, theres only 2 posts by RyanC

Rich
  2. Ads

Ads

[Dec 19, 2014]

3. Ess_Three

Ess_Three Active Member

[Jun 28, 2005]
    The only problem was that both David and myself were in Europe for a week...and nobody else approved the posts.

All sorted now though...
  4. Ess_Three

Ess_Three Active Member

[Jun 29, 2005]
    [ QUOTE ]

And I was in Majorca....

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry...I forgot about you! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Paul has the small thing taking up a lot of his time too...
  5. RichA3Turbo

[Jun 29, 2005]
    Ah ok.. cool.

Thanks!
  6. RichA3Turbo

[Jun 29, 2005]
    Its still doing it. In the trading post area look at RyanC's intercooler. To the right it says last post by Joel_Vrs at 09:23 on the 28/06 but whn you go into the thread, teh last post is by RyanC on 24/06. Ive reset my cookies on 2 pc's and its still doing it.... Its not of great consequence, but thought i'd just let you guys know.

Rich
  7. dickys3

dickys3 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

[Jun 29, 2005]
    Try now Rich.....
  8. Ess_Three

Ess_Three Active Member

[Jun 29, 2005]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Its still doing it. In the trading post area look at RyanC's intercooler. To the right it says last post by Joel_Vrs at 09:23 on the 28/06 but whn you go into the thread, teh last post is by RyanC on 24/06. Ive reset my cookies on 2 pc's and its still doing it.... Its not of great consequence, but thought i'd just let you guys know.

Rich

[/ QUOTE ]

The post by Joel shouldn't have been approved really...it's not the seller...and any questions should be directed to the seller my PM or e-mail.

That's the rules...so if you see similar things again it probably means that there is a post in return, not yet approved or deleted in the system...just ignore such occurances from now on.
  9. RichA3Turbo

[Jun 29, 2005]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

Rich

[/ QUOTE ]

The post by Joel shouldn't have been approved really...it's not the seller...and any questions should be directed to the seller my PM or e-mail.

That's the rules...so if you see similar things again it probably means that there is a post in return, not yet approved or deleted in the system...just ignore such occurances from now on.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah ok... i see now. Thanks for clearing that up...just looked like a problem from where i was sitting as i didnt realise that it would show posts that had not been approved.

Rich
  10. Ess_Three

Ess_Three Active Member

[Jun 29, 2005]
    That seems to be the case Rich...I'm still learing too, but that appears to be what happens.