1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trading post

RichA3Turbo Jun 28, 2005

1. RichA3Turbo

RichA3Turbo ...Watching you! Staff Member Moderator

Is there a problem with trading post? For example, Its saying in the front page theres a pos by Joel_VRS in the intercooler for sale, but when you go in, theres only 2 posts by RyanC

Rich

2. Ess_Three

Ess_Three Active Member

The only problem was that both David and myself were in Europe for a week...and nobody else approved the posts.

All sorted now though...

3. Ess_Three

Ess_Three Active Member

[ QUOTE ]

And I was in Majorca....

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry...I forgot about you! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Paul has the small thing taking up a lot of his time too...

4. RichA3Turbo

Ah ok.. cool.

Thanks!

5. RichA3Turbo

Its still doing it. In the trading post area look at RyanC's intercooler. To the right it says last post by Joel_Vrs at 09:23 on the 28/06 but whn you go into the thread, teh last post is by RyanC on 24/06. Ive reset my cookies on 2 pc's and its still doing it.... Its not of great consequence, but thought i'd just let you guys know.

Rich

6. dickys3

dickys3 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Try now Rich.....

7. Ess_Three

Ess_Three Active Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Its still doing it. In the trading post area look at RyanC's intercooler. To the right it says last post by Joel_Vrs at 09:23 on the 28/06 but whn you go into the thread, teh last post is by RyanC on 24/06. Ive reset my cookies on 2 pc's and its still doing it.... Its not of great consequence, but thought i'd just let you guys know.

Rich

[/ QUOTE ]

The post by Joel shouldn't have been approved really...it's not the seller...and any questions should be directed to the seller my PM or e-mail.

That's the rules...so if you see similar things again it probably means that there is a post in return, not yet approved or deleted in the system...just ignore such occurances from now on.

8. RichA3Turbo

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

Rich

[/ QUOTE ]

The post by Joel shouldn't have been approved really...it's not the seller...and any questions should be directed to the seller my PM or e-mail.

That's the rules...so if you see similar things again it probably means that there is a post in return, not yet approved or deleted in the system...just ignore such occurances from now on.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah ok... i see now. Thanks for clearing that up...just looked like a problem from where i was sitting as i didnt realise that it would show posts that had not been approved.

Rich

9. Ess_Three

Ess_Three Active Member

That seems to be the case Rich...I'm still learing too, but that appears to be what happens.