Trading post, how long does it take to appear Admin?

I

imported_ashs3

Posted a for sale advert last night and it still has not shown up in the Trading post forum? Took me ages and had a lot of detail and pics and now it has not shown up? so can someone in Admin please see if it is waiting for approval still? or if this ****** forum code has lost it and I have got to type the whole thing again! Not impressed at all /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

All trading posts are pre approved by mods/admins so it depends on when they have time to look at it.
I'm sure its all there just waiting to be approved.
what you selling? lol

It has been 24hrs nearly and other Ads have been added in the meantime?

Can one of the Mods on here take a look at waiting ads please?

I am selling my S3 by the way.

Oh right its up!! I saw it ages ago!!! LOL

Its spitting image of the car i bought in december!!

Cheers, that wasn't there when I posted this thread, ah well, cheers anyway /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

It is a lovely car but I could really do with more room and 4 doors, if it sells I will be looking at the following

A4 / A4 Avant 3.0 Quattro Sport
found this one and this is my prime target area /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

2003 AUDI A4 3.0 Quattro Sport 4dr Tip Auto Saloon,
Petrol, 56,000 miles, . Metallic Silver.Full dealer service history and comes with Audi warranty extension to 100,000 miles. Full factory body kit, cruise control, black alcantara/leather sports seats, heated front seats, privacy glass, BOSE stereo with 6 CD, Sports leather Tiptronic steering wheel. Fitted with Tracker. Rare car, an absolute stunner in A1 condition. £16,500 . ono.

A4 / A4 Avant 2.5 TDI Quattro Sport
Seat Leon TDI Cupra
BMW 330 Sport Touring
and dare I say it
Mondeo St220 3.0 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif seriously though you can get one fully loaded for quite good money
2004 FORD MONDEO 3.0 V6 ST220 5dr Hatchback,
Petrol, 17,800 miles, . Panther Black. Silver leather Recaro Seats. Satnav, Climate Control. Multi Disk CD, F/FSH. FORD 2yr warranty still remaining. £14,995.

Will have to see what is about if I sell the S3, if I don't sell it I won't be bothered.