Tracking settings

NineNails

Proud sponsor of the snack food industry
Reaction score
Morning all
I've a pair of trackrod ends to fit on Saturday to the tqs and was hoping someone here would have the ideal tracking settings that I can give to whoever I can find to set it on a Saturday which will probably be Kwikfit or ATS (only ones I can find on a weekend).
I've never heard much good said about these places so if I can give them the correct figures there shouldn't be a problem (hopefully)
Cheers :)
Si.

My local kwikfit has a full hunter laser alignment setup, and while they're likely morons, i'm sure the equipment is good enough to keep them right.

The system will tell them to dial in a small amount of toe in, but the handling feels better if you choose a touch of toe out. i went with 7minutes toe out on the avant when i had it done.

All sorted. Went to Kwikfit in Bolton to find they had just taken delivery of a Hunter last week. I only wanted the tracking done but the guy was still learning the equipment so did me a full 4 wheel job (rear camber was well off) for £40. Bargain!!

Nice score on the tracking our gauges at work are supertracker laser alignment with flags for the rears which is crap in my eyes when i worked at peugeot we had the 4 wheel computer jobbie which was a doddle now i have to fart around with them 2 or 3 times to get the car tracking straight (well, almost perfect) which kwik fit you go cant think if ive seen it on my travels through bolton as that can be my local new tracking place wouldnt mind paying to get it done with the proper tool for the job ours is out dated and ****e lol

It's the one next to Central Tyres near B&Q and the Merc dealers. 2 Howard Street Bolton BL1 8HS