TQS Wheels

Been trying to find a suitable OE set of wheels but not having any luck.

Ideally 16" or 17" and preferably a style of wheel that best suits the age of the car.

Could I call upon your eBay skills to find something because I'm struggling!

Cheers.

I might be selling my 17's

20150127_160345_zpsd80ddbf6.jpg

they do need a refurb

I might be selling my 17's

20150127_160345_zpsd80ddbf6.jpg

they do need a refurb

Ok sounds good. Could I ask for a pic of each wheel to see what condition they're in please? I'm not overly fussed if they're not mint. As long as they're straight that'll do.

Are they genuine or reps?

Cheers.

there genuine theres 5 of them.
the 4 on the car are all straight but the 5th one is suspect I would need to get that checked.
I will know if there defo up for sale tomorrow and if they are ill get pictures of each wheel for you.

there genuine theres 5 of them.
the 4 on the car are all straight but the 5th one is suspect I would need to get that checked.
I will know if there defo up for sale tomorrow and if they are ill get pictures of each wheel for you.

Ok cheers mate

Is the 5th wheel just buckled or worse?

Ok cheers mate

Is the 5th wheel just buckled or worse?
it looks fine to be honest it could be the tyre hence ill get it checked out as when its on the front you get a wobble off the steering but spinning the wheel the wheel looks straight. im off the opinion its the tyre but I would preffer to get it checked then that way I know before I sell them and I know I can be honest and get no come back.
ive got it in the boot as a spare but its also got an odd tyre on it the now as I dropped the tyre size from 235 to 225 on the rest

it looks fine to be honest it could be the tyre hence ill get it checked out as when its on the front you get a wobble off the steering but spinning the wheel the wheel looks straight. im off the opinion its the tyre but I would preffer to get it checked then that way I know before I sell them and I know I can be honest and get no come back.

Ok mate, that's fair enough. I've not long since removed and disposed of some summer tyres. At 75mph there was an awful vibration from the rear passenger side wheel, I thought the wheel might be buckled but having fitted new winter tyres the vibration has gone.

Keep me posted on what you decide to do etc.

Cheers.

I dont think il get 220 for them that was lowest ebay would let me set the buy it now with a starting price of 150 . I may get back to you depending on interest but they going by next week 1 way or the other as I need bits for my car and I cant spare cash out of my wages this month.

I dont think il get 220 for them that was lowest ebay would let me set the by it now with a starting price of 150 . I may get back to you depending on interest but they going buy next week 1 way or the other as I need bits for my car and I cant spare cash out of my wages this month.

I have every confidence they'll sell. I would be interested in all 5.

Well my offer of £150 still stands although I'm sure someone will out bid me.

I could offer a deposit now and settle the rest next week?

Ive just picked up my new wheels ( 17" s4 avus ) if you dont get these tqs wheels my rs4 style will be up for grabs
im going to change them over later or tomorrow I will get pictures of each wheel at the same time. if you dont want them they will hit gumtree or ebay.

Ive just picked up my new wheels ( 17" s4 avus ) if you dont get these tqs wheels my rs4 style will be up for grabs
im going to change them over later or tomorrow I will get pictures of each wheel at the same time. if you dont want them they will hit gumtree or ebay.

Glad you got your wheels sorted.

The deal is done, I collect the TQS wheels on Sunday

Thanks anyway mate.

Glad you got your wheels sorted.

The deal is done, I collect the TQS wheels on Sunday

Thanks anyway mate.
no probs bud. glad youre sorted as well as I know idealy it was the tqs wheels you wanted.
will hope to see a few pics of them fitted on to youre car. ill have a few pics of my Avus wheels fitted ;)

no probs bud. glad youre sorted as well as I know idealy it was the tqs wheels you wanted.
will hope to see a few pics of them fitted on to youre car. ill have a few pics of my Avus wheels fitted ;)

Yeah been gunning for a set for months! It's a full set of 5 as well!

Please do, would be nice to see what your wheels look like fitted.

Mine on the other hand will just look like a 'pretend' TQS .

If you have a full set of 5 - ET35 8J Boleros your lucky and i hate you lol

Need one for my spare :(

And glad you finally got some but i still hate you haha

Reactions: jbh
If you have a full set of 5 - ET35 8J Boleros your lucky and i hate you lol

Need one for my spare :(

And glad you finally got some but i still hate you haha

Ummm cheers mate

Tbh I'm not sure on the ET and J. I thought these wheels were unique to the TQS and that they only came in one size?

Chuffed I got them as I know they'll definitely take the 312mm brake upgrade unlike my standard 16" wheels. It will take the disc but not 100% sure whether the caliper will clear the wheel?

Theres three versions of the boleros (well 4 if you include the 4 stud ones).

TQS has ET45 7J version.
There were two other versions, one 8J ET35 which were fitted to the Audi V8, and another version with a different offset which were a Option wheel for some models that i forget.

Theres three versions of the boleros (well 4 if you include the 4 stud ones).

TQS has ET45 7J version.
There were two other versions, one 8J ET35 which were fitted to the Audi V8, and another version with a different offset which were a Option wheel for some models that i forget.

Well these are defo from a '01 TQS. So should be ET45 7J.

I've asked seller to confirm, should hear by tomorrow.

The ET35 ones are better anyway

They have a deeper looking dish, better offset so fill up the arches abit better and will clear B6 S4 and S4 facelift upgrade brakes :)

@aragorn i believe the other boleros from memory to be 8.5J and i think ET35 iirc adamss24 posted it on here but cant seem to find the post anywhere.

Another look suggest they are ET45

The dish is more round 8j are flatter in a sense.
7J

8J

I think thats due to the angle its sat at i run the same 225/45 on the 8J as the 7J ones do theres just a little bit of stretch plus it all depends on what brand/style of tyre is fitted.

4A0071495 - 8J ET35 - votex
4A0601025M - 8J ET40 - UrS4/S6 i think
8D0601025Q - 7J ET45 - B5 A4

The ET35's appear to be the option wheel

Yeah mine are stamped votex and the centre caps are stamped 97' iirc so must of been an option on something else like the A6 maybe ?