Tqs interior what does the little electric button do?

fARQUARE

Reaction score
Picked up a good half leather tqs interior the other day which I'm really pleased with.

On the side of the seat there is an electric switch, obviously my car has no wiring for electrical connections on the sears so I'm trying to get a bit of info on what this button does and if it's worth wiring up.

I'm guessing its for lumbar support...
Am I right?

It's only a motor so would just require 12v although I'm not sure what would be a correct fuse rating. Just make sure you don't chuck 12v up the wire for the air bag though! lol

Just make sure you don't chuck 12v up the wire for the air bag though! lol

that would be funny, but bad at the same time, sorry was that evil of me

yer its for lumber, but for info, even on the first setting it feels awfull. ive got mine all the way in so dont go to all that trouble to find you dont like it. im not sure were your from but i have it on my half leather set and your more then welcome to look at the wiring and see how it feels,

i got to get under my seats to vac and clean the carpet any way so you would give me the motivation to do so!

im off friday and missis is at work so if your lucky and i can be ***** ill get the seats out and take some pictures.

at a guess its only going to be a spur of the dash. and you may just find the correct plug lurking under your center console/gear stick area. or under the bit between the seats

Cheers for the help, was hoping someone could pull the wiring schematic off elsawin or whatever it's called.

Car is getting mot'd on Thu so depending on how well or badly it does there I might go to the trouble of wiring these up