1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TPS special offer on oil

Paradox1 Mar 26, 2013

1. Paradox1

Paradox1 Well-Known Member

Just thought I'd let everyone know that TPS are doing a special offer. 5ltr bottle for 14 quid! I had to stock up! I'm not sure how long its on for but get down there and get some quantum!

2. StaceyS3

StaceyS3 Well-Known Member

Sweet will bung in an order :)

3. guzzy_431

guzzy_431 Member

Top man! I'll go n fetch sum as I'm due for service in couple months :thumbup:

4. Paradox1

yeah guys makes you you stock up. i got 10 litres in total. need to drop the sump next week anyway so made sense. I think the offer ends this week so get down there fast and take advantage! :yes:

5. paultownsend

paultownsend Member

Is this for Synta Platinum?

6. Paradox1

All oil, syntha,platinum and longlife

7. Lemon S3

Lemon S3 Alex

How do you order from them or even see what they've got? Do you have to be registered or am I missing something?

8. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :) Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group quattro Audi A4 saloon S-line owners group Manual

Depends where you go Lemon, sometimes they will sell to the public, sometimes not.....very hit and miss.

I got a deal a few weeks ago from there a 20l drum for £32!!

They did have the deal on again for a couple of days, so keep an eye out for that too.

9. Paradox1

they usual have it in stock. I just went down there and asked for some oil.

Nilz - 20Ltrs!! bargain of the year!!. I'll be coming to you for a free service then!

10. kwistof

kwistof South East Events Moderator Regional Rep

Cheers for the heads up....

I just called my local TPS and the 5L Quantum Platinum 5W-40 is £14.something + VAT.

So works out about £5 saving :)

The offer at my local TPS actually runs out close of play today- so the bloke has booked it out for today's prices and I can pick it up and pay for it Saturday <----- my advice for anyone looking to get in on this deal and cannot get to TPS today.

11. Paradox1

No prob

yeah thats a good idea!

Funny think is I called up VW for some quantum yesterday and they quoted me £40 plus vat:sadlike: