1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Toyota corolla

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by Khufu, Apr 18, 2003.

1. Khufu

Khufu Active Member

[Apr 18, 2003]
    Is it me or does the new Toyota Corolla look like the illegitimate offspring on a MK4 golf and a A3/S3, especially the backend????
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 23, 2014]

3. AL_B

AL_B Active Member

[Apr 19, 2003]
    No you are right. The angle and thickness of the C-piller is very A3 like. But overall, the car is a total mess. IMO.

AL
  4. amoffat

amoffat Member

[Apr 19, 2003]
    Toyota Corolla = /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/piss.gif
  5. mramage

mramage Member

[Apr 21, 2003]
    [ QUOTE ]
    khufu said:
    could be worse though... have you seen the new Micra /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif And I thought the Fiat Multipla thingy had been beaten by an ugly stick!

[/ QUOTE ]

I know. I thought the old Micra was bad, but it's lovely compared to the new one. How did it get out the door? Was there an "offer you can't refuse" involved in getting final sign off?

Fiat Multipla. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif

I can only imagine that the fired Fiat designers got jobs at Nissan. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

6. CARACTERE007

CARACTERE007 Member

[Apr 21, 2003]
    ummm guys....you forget.....that nissan is now owned by renault....do i need to say anymore?....err ....nope...... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif ...dolalley styling for ever,......god bless the skyline