Toying with changing wheels!

Abb

Reaction score
Still undecided on the OE BBS Speedlines I have had recently fitted (curteousy of N8) as I dont think they do the car justice! Am thinking of changing them, possibly for some bentley continentals, but feel there must be other alternative wheels out there which havent been 'done to death'. Any thoughts or opinons?? or am I going to get told to wind my neck in and be happy with what I have got! lol

post a pic with the BBS on

How much you want for them? you thought about importing some 3 piece splits from ebay.com, if i had the cash thats what id be doing.

or email rotiform and speak to Ollie.

How much you want for them? you thought about importing some 3 piece splits from ebay.com, if i had the cash thats what id be doing.

or email rotiform and speak to Ollie.

Rotiforms are lovely if I had the cash I think this is the route I would be going !

Ollie might have something knocking about and able to help you, he's been good with me.

Currently looks like:

039.jpg

040.jpg

Can anyone photoshop Bentley continentals and RS6 wheels on for me, both in 19''s. Or point me in the right direction. Will get onto Ollie and make some enquiries!

RS6's dude, we can come to a deal or do you mean the new RS6s?

I found the Bentleys totally impractical for daily use. I had mine fitted with 215's mind but the wheel width is too much for the A4 IMHO

215's on a 9" rim looks like this either side of the wheel. Fitting a 225 tyre would be a better option but still not for me.

photo5.jpg

i like it on the bbs mate, looks cool, much better than CLUB M in the back ground lol

Personally I think they look class, I don't think the Bentley rims sit that well with the Audi design concept but then I'm probably not 'scene'!