Tottenham Riots(& other areas)

We should make one of the Scottish islands a home for the violent, brainless thugs. Drop them off on the island, give them a McDonalds and leave them to create their own society where they can pick up their own pieces once they have destroyed all that is around them.

They wouldn't last 5 minutes and no longer be a burden on our society.

crazy, I was down there last night and didnt hear of anything. glad I didnt go on the strip

We should make one of the Scottish islands a home for the violent, brainless thugs. Drop them off on the island, give them a McDonalds and leave them to create their own society where they can pick up their own pieces once they have destroyed all that is around them.

here?

BBC News | SCOTLAND | Britain's 'Anthrax Island'

Looks promising, can you swim to the mainland?

Tear gas, water cannons and rubber bullets are needed. Too much softly softly human rights approach doesn't get anything done, its been proven in many other cities around the world. Play nice and they still riot, play hard and they get the message.

Reactions: Keeno, badger1340 and beanoir

Tell me why we should have them on a Scottish Island? Why not just round them all up and put them up in Wembley stadium and get rid of them all in one go.

Last night it spread from Tottenham to other parts of London...
BBC News - London riots: Theresa May to meet police chiefs

_54486766__54485648_london_riots464-1.gif

I drove past on the A406 last night after the meet and there were alot of police vans and Fire engines going around...

Tear gas, water cannons and rubber bullets are needed. Too much softly softly human rights approach doesn't get anything done, its been proven in many other cities around the world. Play nice and they still riot, play hard and they get the message.

Agree completely. Human rights and all that bull has got us to the precarious position we are currently in as a society.

HAHA! i also agree that in these circumstances there should be more of a play hard approach... but im not so sure my bosses would agree... i work for this organisation: Amnesty International - working to protect human rights worldwide

I don't dispute that there are places in the world that need some serious work with regard to human rights, however there is a time and a place.

People burning, looting and damaging property and people is neither. Someone needs to open up a can of whoopass on them. Get the Paras in.

These are largely opportunists who are, in my opinion, rioting largely just for the ability to loot and steal things, as opposed to any serious reason.

Agreed, they want new trainers but they don't want to work for them and they are taking the oppertunity to break in

Absolutely ridiculous, remind me again, this all kicked of because a thug with a gun who shot at the police & actually shot a copper, was taken down, although he was warned many times to disarm but didnt listen, is this right?

So lets see now, if the thug had indeed shot a child or elderly person or mother of 3 etc etc, would they be all whining at the police for not dealing with Gun Crime, ***, the cops, cant win anyway they go, if this is the story I hear anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: Paullie and supanova
Its just criminals use the shooting as an excuse to run amok. There has been suggestion that the bullet that hit the office was fired from a police gun but i dont know if there is any truth in this. Nobody has waited for any form of investigation to find out what the facts are.

As above, it has nothing to do with the chap who was shot.... It is just the pure criminality of the largely 'ethnic' community in those areas. ('Youths', as they are described, simply being a 'euphemism', pardon the pun.! For 'ethnic criminal dross' in the controlled media....) Another of the joys of 'enrichment' that the (now openly acknowleged as having failed, even by Cam-moron) multicultural experiment has wrought upon not only the poor old Londoners, but every City in the land..!!

I would bet a pound to a penny the 'enrichers' will be kicking off elsewhere before this is all over..?

I'd also bet every last pound I had to another penny, that if it had been mainly 'youths' of the 'indigenous' population commiting these acts of mass destruction and criminality the Police response would have been entirely different... (at least to start with.!)

I could be wrong............ But deep down you all know I'm not.......................

OK, riots have started in Central Birmingham, House of Fraser, my FB feed is very active at the mo', you heard here first!

Not sounding promising! :(

Tell me why we should have them on a Scottish Island? Why not just round them all up and put them up in Wembley stadium and get rid of them all in one go.

Because they are cold, wet and in the middle of nowhere. I think the thugs already go to Wembley Stadium so that won't bother them much.

These riots are now more like a youth movement making a stand, a protest against the establishment.

However,

There is a large undercurrent of thugs in our society who jump alongside any youth movement, and start causing violence. The student protests are one example. This is another. The thugs who love any excuse for a bit of violence latch on to these type of protests and make it a darn site worse.

OK, riots have started in Central Birmingham, House of Fraser, my FB feed is very active at the mo', you heard here first!

Not sounding promising! :(

It could get messy, I am just outside the city and have over 4000 rounds here and I am prepared to protect my wife , my wife and my property.
See me on the news later.

Reactions: Ash187 and FranA3
It's just kicked off around the corner.
Heard a bunch of guys walk past our living room, looked out of window and saw masked "youths" carrying dustbins.
I walked around the corner a few minutes after them, heard sirens and saw about five of them running in my direction.
About 5 police cars sped after them, caught two and flung them in a meat wagon.
Good response from the police, the guys didn't get a chance to do anything.

It could get messy, I am just outside the city and have over 4000 rounds here and I am prepared to protect my wife , my wife and my property.
See me on the news later.

Don't say things like that sidi, or the thought police will come and take all your 'toys' away.......... Far more important than stamping out the rampaging scum on our streets ehh..!!

It's good to here that the Home Secetary is going to arrest those responsible for the damage,does she mean the officers who shot Mr Duggan or the officers who dealt with his family ?

Just watching the news, this is getting way out of control, burning cars and buildings in Surrey. Its just shocking.

this is what happens when your right wing government privatises everything, cuts jobs, hurts unemployed, poor, young people - the rich are still living in their comfort zone. PM thought situation is out of hand so I will return to England now (after three days of riots - well spotted douchebag)

I just think if our country wasn't too obsessed with killing muslims, invading other countries - we would not see days like this, we would have money and resources to deal with such disasters!! but our leaders did not think the same way and now we are faced with a civil threat to our friends, family, homes etc!!

it got way out of control now they should bring in the water cannons etc... like said in a earlyer post at times like these human rights should be put on the back burner and get this problem sorted out before they do much more damage

sorry but these people gave up their right to human rights when the started torching and destroying innocents peoples lives and everything they had worked for

if this had happend in any other european country there would be tear gas and water cannons out at the very least. but we seem to be more worried about
upsetting these thugs this country has gone soft.....try asking the victims that have lost everything what they think

what makes me angry is that i heard some community leader was saying that alot the problem is that the schools are off and the kids are bored??? wtf
sorry but when i was off school or im bored i dont think it a good idea to go torching or looting my local town and risk peoples lives

im with sidi i have couple shotguns with more than enough ammo so if they ever thought it a good idea to try breaking in my property and risk hurting my
girlfriend or me or take things ive worked hard for...then they will be looking down the end of a double barrel

Reactions: FranA3
It's good to here that the Home Secetary is going to arrest those responsible for the damage,does she mean the officers who shot Mr Duggan or the officers who dealt with his family ?

Nah voorhees,, that was just the spark to the tinderbox...... It could have been any spark anywhere... What is happening now is the consequence of the enforced multiculturalism of the last 50 Years,,, but particularly the last 15.!!

Rather than put my own spin on it, here is a piece that sums it up perfectly. Under the title, 'THE SHAME OF THE LIBERAL LEFT'

I've just been listening to the devastated Reeves brothers on SKY TV, who ran the family owned Reeves furniture shop in Croydon, started by their ancestors in 1847. An English family business, the hub of the community and a local landmark. A family that provided a respected service and generations of Croydon's people with work. Their business premises has been gutted by mindless arsonists and decades of hard work have been burnt into history. The Reeves brothers while being interviewed choked back the tears, for their family business, for their fifteen employees and their families, and their community where their family has lived for one hundred and fifty years. They simply said "Our lives have been destroyed tonight".

Many of us have been warning about the breakdown of law and order, the toxic mix of materialism, consumerism and lack of respect or responsibility amid a sea of corruption, degeneracy and decadence. Tonight you see the result of fifty years of liberalism, mass immigration and the creation of a society obsessed with money, status and material gain. A society whose media have fanned its flames with trivial TV reality shows, tales of debauched pop stars and peurile and lurid sexual tales. Where decency and morality has been mocked, sneered at and even vilified as "out of touch" and "irrelevant" by an endless array of liberalised luvvies wallowing in it all.

Tonight you have reaped what you sowed all those years ago and subsequently. You have dragged this country down to the point of anarchy, breakdown and lawlessness leading to the destruction of hard working peoples lives, of iconic buildings from a better time when England was England, and this great nation closer to the abyss.

Birmingham is looking pretty bad at the mo too....there seems to be 100s of youths just looting!!

My cousin who doesnt live too far from the city centre has text to say that they have herad police choppers and sirens for the past few hours CONSTANTLY!!

& you really believe that do you?

Nigel, I don't mean as a general comment - it was a reference to resources wasted and lives lost in Iraq/Afghan wars, propaganda's etc.

I know this of no direct reference here - but my friend died in Iraq, for no reason...many other youngsters are dying that we dont hear about, its just every other one they like to publicly mention. I just think we needed to secure a stable country and it's youth before we went around invading the world.

I strongly believe that all this is happening because we are a poor country in theory, unemployment is the highest and debt wise we are pretty bad! Our youths know nothing better, there is no outlay for them. They are illiterate, bored and poor - and now government decided to block their way of further education too but increasing the tuition fees! but yet the Tories still wish to make more cuts and enjoy £Billions to themselves.

Government will hold talks on Cobra tomorrow? What is meant to happen tonight?

Also, army will never be called in as that would give the current govt bad publicity that they couldnt handle a civil disruption!

all this is a sign of whats to come, people are getting poorer and when that happens people get hungry,

iv seen hungry folk do things that would make the blood of serial killers curdle in the middle east!

If you're hungry, surely you'd steal food to eat.
So why are they looting electricals, clothes and trainers?

Nigel, I don't mean as a general comment - it was a reference to resources wasted and lives lost in Iraq/Afghan wars, propaganda's etc.

I know this of no direct reference here - but my friend died in Iraq, for no reason...many other youngsters are dying that we dont hear about, its just every other one they like to publicly mention. I just think we needed to secure a stable country and it's youth before we went around invading the world.

I strongly believe that all this is happening because we are a poor country in theory, unemployment is the highest and debt wise we are pretty bad! Our youths know nothing better, there is no outlay for them. They are illiterate, bored and poor - and now government decided to block their way of further education too but increasing the tuition fees! but yet the Tories still wish to make more cuts and enjoy £Billions to themselves.

Government will hold talks on Cobra tomorrow? What is meant to happen tonight?

Also, army will never be called in as that would give the current govt bad publicity that they couldnt handle a civil disruption!

I read a post by some guy earlier who lives near the violence.

He said a BMW X5 had pulled up and parked over the road from his house, 8 blokes jumped out, they all stood around the car for five minutes putting hoods and masks on and then they all legged it toward the shops!

Another guy said many looters were hiding tvs, bikes under cars and in local gardens and the police are powerless.

If you're hungry, surely you'd steal food to eat.
So why are they looting electricals, clothes and trainers?

They sell the electrical goods, clothes, trainers etc for money. And with that money they can buy food, amongst other things.