1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

torque obd2 audi s3 8l

m19lte May 17, 2013

1. m19lte

m19lte Member

torque obd2 audi s3 8l

Hi, I've just bought the*torque obd2 diagnostics*ap with plugin. I'm only just getting to grips with it and I must say it's great ! But I'm struggling to find out how you to get a 'torque meter/guage' on the display, any ideas peeps ? I've managed all the rest-just not a torque meter. Cheers

2. <tuffty/>

<tuffty/> Badger 5 Edition...Its all about the flow... Staff Member Moderator Audi S3

There is a question mark that takes you to the torque wiki explaining what you need to do to set it up... I have the registered version so don't know if its different to the free one but you also need to setup the vehicle profile for this to work as its a calculated value rather than something the ECU etc will supply

<tuffty/>

3. m19lte

m19lte Member

Yea I've got the full version tufty (paid for) and I've set my car up, just can't find how to get a torque meter up ?

4. <tuffty/>

<tuffty/> Badger 5 Edition...Its all about the flow... Staff Member Moderator Audi S3

Read what I have written dude... when you go to the screen to select a pid for the gauge on the torque item you will see a blue circled question mark.. press this and it opens the torque wiki

Horsepower - Torque OBD2 Wiki

<tuffty/>

5. m19lte

m19lte Member

Ok nice1, I'll try it when I get home, I've got the horse power just couldn't find the torque. Probs because I didn't know about the ? (misunderstood that bit) cheers.