1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Top Gears back!

Nickynibbles Jun 17, 2008

1. Nickynibbles

Nickynibbles Damn it where's 7th gear when you need it?!

Set your series link or just set your alarm clock, Top Gears back on this sunday BBC 2 8pm. Woo hoo!!!:arco:

2. JohnC

JohnC Member

Excellent! I read somewhere that the new RS6 will be featured in the first show of the new series. Can't wait!

3. james0808

james0808 Active Member

:rockwoot::icon_thumright:

4. sniperlover

sniperlover Member

Thank God for that,now something to look forward on sunday evening.

5. Andy_S3

Andy_S3 Member

Rock & Roll!

6. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Good news on the television for a change!

7. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :) Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group quattro Audi A4 S-line owners group saloon Manual

Oh about time, cant wait to get in front of the box on a Sunday evening to watch that, its even something the Missus wants to watch with me for a change!!!

8. benw123

benw123 Moderator

Precisely the same in my household! Even my folks watch it too! :)

9. lil_coz

lil_coz Active Member

I've been waiting months for this! I'm not sure about the RS6 being on but I think they're having the police car challenge and also the Ferrari Scud will be on! I'm intrigued to see who this new character will be that they keep telling us about! From the details that they have released, its going to be an immense season! :yahoo:

You just cant beat that trio on tv... their banter just flows effortlessly!

10. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

:yes: :iagree:

11. Ess_Three

Ess_Three Active Member

Good stuff..that's the Sky+ Series Linked!

12. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :) Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group quattro Audi A4 S-line owners group saloon Manual

My series link didnt work!!

It said info currently unavailable!!!

13. abdus

abdus Top Gear VCDS Map User

:yes::)

14. JohnC

JohnC Member

Mine does that all the time. Try it again straight afterwards and it'll probably work.

15. floyd 1.8 turbo

floyd 1.8 turbo Mirror, Signal, Outmanoeuvre

Good news then, Watched one of the many repeats on dave yesterday, the one where they make a espace into a convertible.. so so funny especially when the set fire to a brand new million pound car wash!!

Top gear rules:salute:

16. lil_coz

lil_coz Active Member

Did anyone listen to Hammond and May on Radio 1 this morning? Was quite funny... They were on for ages!

17. Nilz

Cheers JohnC will give that a go

18. Ess_Three

Ess_Three Active Member

Anyone read Hammonds book?
    Funny and sad in equal measure...thfirst part written as he speaks..very funny!

19. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Audi S3 quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

I hope I remember to watch it!

20. JohnboyC

JohnboyC Member

Thank god its back on .....as stated by other posters its about the only thing on TV I actually look forward too....

21. rickparmar

rickparmar Active Member

I cant wait,

i think we should have a after party at inters with a big screen tv and everybody watches top gear,