Top Gear

Caesium

My BM is fixed!
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
awesome show tonight, loved the way they got the countach in the gallery....

I thought it was really REALLY boring if I'm being honest!.

Over scripted predictable dribble.

I think this series has been the worst so far, eveything is so obviously staged to be stupid these days, tonights show was proper dull!

When hammond said he was going to drive around in that van with the door open, i said to my Mrs "whats the betting it says something stupid on the side" voila!

When hammond said he was going to drive around in that van with the door open, i said to my Mrs "whats the betting it says something stupid on the side" voila!

Its only the 19th time they've done that.

Meh. It is what it is - easy watching. They're fairly constrained by health & stupidity these days...

Got to agree worst series so far, however tonights and the Romanian was pretty good imo

I liked it because Jenson was on there, and I liked the Countach bit.

Haven't seen tonights yet, but next weeks should be something else! Thats the one I'm waiting for...

Is that the South American road trip? Agreed that will be awesome :)

I didn't rate last nights much, maybe cos I slept through most of it :whistle2: I thought the museum bit, although mildly amusing at times, was a waste of time really.

OMG i hate people that moan about it being scripted

It's a fecking TV show! Of course it's scripted! Monty Python was scripted, Bodger and a**h**e'ing Badget was scripted!!!!!

It's still one of (if not the best) show's on the TV at the moment, if you don't like it being scripted don't watch it, or at least, don't complain about it

Last edited by a moderator:
Some interesting reading...

http://transmission.blogs.topgear.com/2009/12/20/series-14-where-were-at/

The producer talks about some 'concerns' that the public have had. Maybe next series will be more 'natural'?

I'm a die hard Top Gear fan but even I must admit, this series hasn't been the best. They've had some good bits done. I really liked the Lancia bit they did. But I'll always watch Top Gear. It's still good telly on a Sunday night IMO. Hopefully the little things will be ironed out next series, if there is one.

Coss

Is there a repeat of Sun show??? Cant see it anywhere, usually Thurs nites this series but thats Crimbo eve!:think:

I love top gear and I have to say I found Sunday's episode pretty rubbish!!! felt pretty disappointed and robbed that I had wasted an hour of my life watching what was my favourite show....

Hopefully next week will be better.

Some interesting reading...

http://transmission.blogs.topgear.com/2009/12/20/series-14-where-were-at/

The producer talks about some 'concerns' that the public have had. Maybe next series will be more 'natural'?

I'm a die hard Top Gear fan but even I must admit, this series hasn't been the best. They've had some good bits done. I really liked the Lancia bit they did. But I'll always watch Top Gear. It's still good telly on a Sunday night IMO. Hopefully the little things will be ironed out next series, if there is one.

Coss

Interesting read that.

Repeats are usually on Tuesdays, which is tonight.