1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Top Gear Reminder

Onlyme Jul 25, 2007

1. Onlyme

Onlyme Member

Were was It not one of you posted it and I missed it, it is repeated on the 29th at 2000hrs on bbc2.

Dont you dare talk about it if you watched it tonight

2. benw123

benw123 Moderator

Okay. Won't say a word :)

3. jdp1962

jdp1962 Grumpy Old Moderator Staff Member Moderator TFSI Owners Group Team V6 Gold Supporter Team Tornado Audi S4 quattro Black Edition s tronic

I watched in in HD tonight. I won't give away any spoilers, but all I will say is it was worth this month's £10 on its own

4. batwad

batwad Member

I want a Hilux.

5. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore Team Floret Silver quattro Audi A3 Black Edition TDi

Is this a new series?

6. Bash_A3

Bash_A3 Member

great programme! love the pixel face man who probably refused to sign a release form :haha:

7. Nickynibbles

Nickynibbles Damn it where's 7th gear when you need it?!

Awesome programme, very funny as usual & really quite surprised Hammond's Life Assurance company agreed to him dog sledding to the North Pole!! Fair play to Clarkson & May though, they had a hell of an effort driving/digging that beast, an awesome piece of machinery that Toyota!!

8. willnabby

willnabby RS-one day soon!!

Is there a repeat before sun on any of the sky channels?

9. d3fy

d3fy Active Member

May is the biggest COCK on the planet. Shame he did not fall through the ice

10. OutLore

OutLore VOIP Dude

Oops!!! DOH!!!!

11. Onlyme

Onlyme Member

you lot giving little snippets are bigger cocks than james may, too all the others that just said it was good thankyou

12. karl7900

karl7900 Active Member

When you do get to see it you will enjoy the program:icon_thumright:

Roll on the next full series and not the shortened effort we got the last time!

13. Nickynibbles

Nickynibbles Damn it where's 7th gear when you need it?!

Sorry folks for my comments, didnt mean to talk details! Think the shortened effort was due to the fact none of them were available to do any of the filming for the car tests you'd normally have on the show, all they had to broadcast were the films they'd made before Hammond's crash. Im sure the new series, which isnt far away it seems, should be back to the usual length.