Top Gear Reminder

Onlyme

Reaction score
Were was It not one of you posted it and I missed it, it is repeated on the 29th at 2000hrs on bbc2.

Dont you dare talk about it if you watched it tonight

I watched in in HD tonight. I won't give away any spoilers, but all I will say is it was worth this month's £10 on its own

great programme! love the pixel face man who probably refused to sign a release form :haha:

Awesome programme, very funny as usual & really quite surprised Hammond's Life Assurance company agreed to him dog sledding to the North Pole!! Fair play to Clarkson & May though, they had a hell of an effort driving/digging that beast, an awesome piece of machinery that Toyota!!

May is the biggest **** on the planet. Shame he did not fall through the ice

Onlyme said:
Dont you dare talk about it if you watched it tonight

Nickynibbles said:
Awesome programme, very funny as usual & really quite surprised Hammond's Life Assurance company agreed to him dog sledding to the North Pole!! Fair play to Clarkson & May though, they had a hell of an effort driving/digging that beast, an awesome piece of machinery that Toyota!!

Oops!!! DOH!!!!

you lot giving little snippets are bigger ***** than james may, too all the others that just said it was good thankyou

When you do get to see it you will enjoy the program:icon_thumright:

Roll on the next full series and not the shortened effort we got the last time!

karl7900 said:
When you do get to see it you will enjoy the program:icon_thumright:

Roll on the next full series and not the shortened effort we got the last time!

Sorry folks for my comments, didnt mean to talk details! Think the shortened effort was due to the fact none of them were available to do any of the filming for the car tests you'd normally have on the show, all they had to broadcast were the films they'd made before Hammond's crash. Im sure the new series, which isnt far away it seems, should be back to the usual length.