1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Top Gear reminder

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by TDI-line, Jul 3, 2005.

1. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore

Don't forget to catch me in Top Gear tonight at 8.00 pm. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. fallmonk

fallmonk Turbo Sport

TDI , can u get us all tickets and take us around in the leana???

4. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore

No probs mate, PM to follow.

5. jdp1962

jdp1962 Grumpy Old Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator Audi S4

Wear something with four rings on it, so we know it's you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

6. Guest

is it repeated at anytime? and what have i missed?

7. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore

Most of the show was the usual race between fellow mates Clarkson in the Merc Mclaren SLR vs. the other 2 across land, sea etc. Quite funny though, espicially Hammond dancing.

And the Aston Martin DBRR9 motor for championship racing which was outstanding, and i set a new lap time.

8. MattS3

MattS3 Active Member

Top Gear has simply become a showcase for Clarkson to do something stupid in a car - like race a tank, dodge snipers or try to drive over a thousand miles non-stop. He's become predictable, boring and tedious; it's time he was pensioned off.
    Hammond and May, on the other hand, have the makings of a reasonable double act.
    I can't understand why they didn't fly from Kristiansand to Oslo though. It must be written into JC's contract that he always has to win.

9. Did anyone wonder how the tv crew kept up with Clarkson, even when he was trekking accross Germany?!

10. MattS3

MattS3 Active Member

You have to accept Top Gear for what it is, a way of winning the prime time ratings war. Flavour of the month at the moment is a laddish show with cars in it.
    If you really believe the outcome of all Clarkson's madcap projects isn't fixed you ought to get out more - not aimed at you Murdoch, just the Clarkson disciples who believe he can do no wrong.

11. [ QUOTE ]

If you really believe the outcome of all Clarkson's madcap projects isn't fixed you ought to get out more - not aimed at you Murdoch, just the Clarkson disciples who believe he can do no wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

No problem mate, that's the point I was making.