Top Gear reminder.

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
Anyone still watch this?
Richard Hammond test VW's new Touareg by driving it in a race against a group of snowmobile riders. James May tries to drive faster than he has ever done before in the Bugatti Veyron, Jeremy Clarkson examines the legacy of Formula 1 driver Ayrton Senna.

Looks like it could be a good show tonight.

And I heard Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz are in the reasonably priced car...

Alistair

Brilliant tonight! The Senna tribute was fantastic! Cruise and Diaz were brilliant and what a way to end his lap!!!!! This series just gets better!

yep top show, & the yanks are top of the board !!! we need some better drivers asap...... :readit:

however top gear just get's better........................................................:salute:

gotta be one of the best top gears in a long time. that Vayron was Epic!! Plus Camron... that Senna film made me well up a little. Bring back the old F1 cars and see what happens then!

Best top gear for a long long time! :)

agreed alpine, bring back the proper cars!!!!!!!!! 1200bhp, turbos & A GEARKNOB !!!!!! real drivers in real cars, they actually overtook each other then !!!

The whole show. WOW

just watched Top Gear...man i welled up watching the Senna bit..******* talent of that guy and the speed he was capable of...had forgotten just how brutal those cars were back in the 80's

easily the best episode of top gear...diaz and cruise were equally entertaining..both seemed like spot on people despite being A-listers, best lap i have seen with the two wheeled shenanegans at the end...must people would have swerved to get back on 4 wheels but the ****** just kept it straight to get the lap time...legend !!

Oh and that Bugatti Veyron!! stunning piece of machinery and didnt Captain Slow do well lol! But shame he stopped pushing it! Unlike the test driver.....what a machine it is! Now wheres my lottery ticket haa haa

Agreed with alpine. got to be one of the recent best episodes i've seen in a loooooong time!