1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Top Gear - New Series...Coming Soon

Nilz Jun 9, 2010

1. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :) Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group quattro Audi A4 S-line owners group saloon Manual

Hey all

New series coming Sunday 27th June, just a heads up for the fans out there.....

I know its gone downhill recently, but its still good for a laugh on the 'odd' occasion.

2. Ash187

Ash187 Audi-Retrofits.co.uk Site Sponsor VCDS Map User Gold Supporter quattro Audi A5

thanks for that info, was wondering when it would be back, even though it may not be as good as before but it still cracks me up! love it

3. S3 Rav

S3 Rav Well-Known Member

cheers for this nilz.

4. luke2702

luke2702 Member

Good Good Good!!!!!!

5. sportstractor

sportstractor Chugger

despite everything being blatently setup, its still a top show.

6. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :) Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group quattro Audi A4 S-line owners group saloon Manual

Yep, more scripted than an Indian Call Centre!!!

But its still good fun....

Thank you, please come again (Best Apu Voice)

7. lil_coz

lil_coz Active Member

The producer wrote an article about the 3 guys playing clowns too much in the last series and they said about toning it down for the new series so we shall see. Still a great show though and I'll never miss it! Apparently they'll have the R8 spyder and the 458 Italia in this series. Can't wait for it!