Top Gear back on our screens!

lil_coz

Reaction score
As above.... tis back on the 26th! Usual place, usual time.

I know it annoys you because they'll not do any serious, down to earth car reviews, and that most of it is all scripted, and all they do is **** about..... but you know that you'll still watch it! :jester:

Personally.... I can't wait! :yahoo:

Can't wait, always get excited with the announcement of a new series. Thought it started last week though so I got a little ahead of myself, easy mistake to make.

I am counting down the days.

Whose going to be the first to say its rubbish and not what it used to be......

But will still watch it...lol ;)

I would never say it's rubbish, I love watching automotive television, even 5th gear! how else am I going to see some supercars in action, I certainly can't afford one soon, so watching them in action is the next best thing!!

Whose going to be the first to say its rubbish and not what it used to be......

But will still watch it...lol ;)

I hate people that complain about it being scripted and shiit

It's good entertainment and you know you know that everyone loves it :)

May is a Legend with a capital F! I like him. Clarkson and Hammond are funny as hell, but there's something else about May that I like and I don't know what.

I've been lucky enough to go to the recording twice, and the first time I went with my dad and bro. Now my dad being fully Cypriot has an accent when he speaks in English. While they were moving the cameras around getting ready for the next shoot, May come up to us and asked us how we are and what we thought of the whole day. Dad said that we were having a great time etc. When May heard the accent, he asked where we were from. Dad told him we were from Bedfordshire, but I knew what May meant and told him we were Cypriot. Without any hesitation May went "Oh thank goodness for that... I thought you were French!" :lmfao:

I'm a beeg fan of May.....Love his sense of Humour.....

Alas for us in SA we are always a year behind so we still watchin last season as if it has just been released... :uhm::uhm:

I reminded my Friend this morning and told him he'd prob forget and guess what..... I FORGOT TO WATCH IT. Only saw the last 5 mins.... My friend forgot too tho....

Beemer 1m posted a ****** fast time!! 1m 25! Faster then the m3!

Comparing a £40000 BMW to a Golf Gti was a bit annoying. The Gti made it possible for normal people to own a fast car.

I wouldn't spend £40000 on a car that is at its best on a track. I need it to be good on the M25, or in town.

Anyway, that said, one of the better Beemers in the last 10 years.

The 1M was awesome, I wanted either an 8P S3 or a white 135 M Sport as my next car and chose the S3, but I'd still swap it for a nice 135 with red leather:wub:

Cracking wee cars :)

She is the fittest olympic athlete I've ever seen!
+1
:wub:
sir-chris-hoy-and-amy-williams-7891.JPG

They are both in a skirt, which one you talking about?

Vettel is on this sunday:arco:

One of my mates is there watching it today :eek:)

i am amazed at how clarkson bought a CL 600 for under £7K!!!
what a bargain!!!
makes me think about how much we are spending on our A3s

i am amazed at how clarkson bought a CL 600 for under £7K!!!
what a bargain!!!
makes me think about how much we are spending on our A3s

it is a bargain. Dunno if ull find many more for that price though and who can afford to look after one properly?

Clarkson didn't like it too much when Vettel made the joke about him falling asleep on sundays because he is old. :laugh: