1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Took a trip to see NHN

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by itissamuel, Jul 11, 2013.

1. itissamuel

itissamuel New Member

[Jul 11, 2013]
    Just a quick appreciation thread/thankyou to Nigel (NHN) for the work done on my A3.

I have an A3 8P TDIe 2009 which had the mysterious dim glowing steering wheel light on the dash from when I purchased it. Car went away, came back with the DIS not working, sent dash cluster away to be re manufactured, parts not available/unrepairable.

After this long winded process, I put forward to the dealer that Nigel sorted it out for me.

Nigel arranged it for my next day off work so I took drive down to Brighton the day before yesterday. The only negative of the day was my horrible first experience of the M25 in the morning rush which I didn't anticipate.

Nigel supplied and fitted a complete dash cluster and we took a quick sunny blast in our A3's elsewhere for the relevant coding.

The work was all done within a few hours, and as the other half came with me, we were able to spend the rest of the lovely days' weather exploring Brighton.

It was a pleasure to meet Nigel, who I can't fault on his helpfulness, friendliness and advice. I'm sure I will keep in contact and soon arrange something when I decide what to retrofit next and possibly purchase a VCDS cable too. I hope I can encourage him to take a trip up to Milton Keynes with the promise of good tea and food.

Cheers,
    Sam
    Sandra likes this.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Oct 25, 2014]