1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Too high Service Costs?

Naresh Apr 1, 2003

1. Naresh

Naresh Member

My A3 car has done 54,000 miles and is due for a 60,000 mile service which I was told includes a pollen change service.

Imagine the shock to hear from Whetstone Audi I would be charged £220 for all this?? They then discounted it down to £194 but isn't this still way too high?? And how the hell can Audi justify charging £85/hour for Labour??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

What do you guys think I should do?? I've booked it in for next week but still thinking about it!

Naresh

2. gtdog

gtdog Member

Needs to be done Im afraid, you want a nice full stealer s/h if you want to sell dont you?
    If you want a real laugh, get a range rover serviced, my last one was £500+ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
    Its worth it in the long run, as others will agree no doubt. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

3. Crafty

Crafty Member

Thats pretty cheap.

Go compare £194 to 60k service or a stack of other cars... I think you might be a bit shocked....

4. lewy

lewy Member

tight fisted get!

5. Naresh

Naresh Member

Storm, think it was James I spoke to. Do you think Simon would have given a bigger discount?

6. Stormcatcher

Stormcatcher Member

PM me with your number.