1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Too good to be true TDI power mod...?

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B7 Chassis)' started by Dougie'76, Apr 5, 2013.

1. Dougie'76

Dougie'76 Member

Evening all!

Just been doing a bit of a scroll through the tinter web (I know, I know...very rock 'n' roll for a Friday night!) and came across these guys - TDI Tuning.co.uk

Apparantly, for £120, I can get a plug and play box that will increase my bhp from 168 to 204 (I'm driving a 2.0TDI 170 BTW), along with increasing my torque and mpg...but that sounds way too good to be ture! :blink:

Has anyone ever had any dealings with these kits? Any thoughts? Any advice? I've also just spotted that they have a section on here, but there's basically no posts, so thought I'd try with you guys for your views first...

I'm almost certain I see them at Inters years back, and they DEFINITELY knew their stuff, but I'm never too sure about these sort of things. And before anyone starts, I know a 'true' remap is always the better option, but it's only a coal burning wagon and if I really can get these sort of figure for the money with no issues...then it seems like a no brainer to me!

Definitely interested in hearing your thoughts... :uhm:

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. AudiB7Jay

AudiB7Jay Member

Personally id say that there not bad figures but there the figures id expect from a true remap not a plug and play device. Try Revo Technik see what they can offer you, i know there have alot of deals on atm