1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tomtom Go - What do you think of this

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by imported_Smudge973, Apr 20, 2005.

1. imported_Smudge973

imported_Smudge973 Guest

Hi, I Purchased a Brodit (brodit.com) bracket for my tomtom go which fits behind to the air vent - Must say I was not to confident as to how it would fit or what it would look like ! Very impressed when compared to the original being stuck to the left my the steering wheel on the suction mount - If someone can tell me how to attach a picture I will do - Cheers chaps
  2. JohnBoy

JohnBoy Member

I'm interested in this but I understand it won't work with an ext antenna jack plug that goes in the base?
  3. Caz

Caz New Member

I have just taken delivery of the new Tom Tom Go 300 with bluetooth and stuff - I have downloaded( for free!) the speed camera database and it warns you in about 300yrds of approaching cameras... really really top product!
  4. marctwo

marctwo Member

For those of you with the original Go, you can download (for free) the latest software (v5) from www.tomtom.com. This has a bunch of new features like a compass and various routing options and is a must for all Go owners. New maps are also available but you have to pay for these (€79).
  5. imported_lewiscsfb

imported_lewiscsfb Guest

I thought only the 500 and 700 had bluetooth.