1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tomorrow I collect my baby

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by Chimera, Feb 20, 2003.

1. Chimera

Chimera Member

Well folks,

This has been the longest week of my life, I think I have lost around half a stone...

Collection of my A3 1.8 TQ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif then I go to have my RS4 18" 9 spoke alloys fitted /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Then I go and show my new baby off to every tom **** and harry I know (and dont know /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif)

Well off to bed for another sleepless night.

CU All soon
    Chimera

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/snore.gif Quattro
  2. amoffat

amoffat Member

3. AL_B

AL_B Active Member

Chimera,

Were are you getting the alloys from? Have you got a good deal?

AL
  4. Chimera

Chimera Member

Hi ALB

Alloys are £950 with tyres, fitted and balanced /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif, Not sure whether thats a good price (well, it is compared to Audi), but other alloys places /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Chimera
  5. Gambba

Gambba Active Member

The best deal I ever got on a set of alloys was through a friends garage, NO VAT......what a saving!
  6. Chimera

Chimera Member

Yea know what you mean... VAT does boost the price up...

Nice one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
    Chimera

7. Gambba

Gambba Active Member

Chimera,

Has the A3 got enough chrome/shiney bits for Liverpool /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

The A3's a bit subtle for up there isn't it? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif
  8. Chimera

Chimera Member

Hmmmm,

Is that a dig at Liverpool? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Now Now, your from where? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif and you have to offer the world, where exactly? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

tut tut Gambba /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Chimera /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

9. Gambba

Gambba Active Member

How right you are, that was a dig at Liverpool....sorry if I hurt your fragile scouser feelings /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Me? from all over not sure where I belong these days, originally though I'm a southern shandy drinking poofter for you info, but now I live here in Holland......they have lots to offer.......uuuuuuuummmmmmmmmm.........umuuuuuummmmmmmm............aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh, massive trade in second hand clogs, now beat that! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif
  10. [Dave B]

[Dave B] Rrrrrrrr-tech

Ikea?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif
  11. Chimera

Chimera Member

Gambba, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

I see that you have had a very bad experiance with Liverpool /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Well lets see what Liverpool has to offer erm... oh who cares all I want is my baby which is two and a half hours away /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Gambba you wouldnt happen to work for Unilever would you?

Later mate
    Chimera

P.S. Can you get clogs in silver to match my car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
  12. Gambba

Gambba Active Member

No, but have done some work up at Lever Bros. at Port Sunlight, and used to work for a company owned by Unilever.

I was only taking the mick because I could! Sorry.... just trying to take your mind off of your new car.

The reason I comment on the shiny/chrome bits, Is that when we used to ship 15 ton Forklifts up to work on the docks, they used to have chrome mirrors and work lights fitted. So the joke was that within a week you'd see a XR2 riding round Liverpool with a new pair of chrome mirrors and driving lights to suit...... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif
  13. Chimera

Chimera Member

LOL /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

That forklift truck had better speck then my XR3 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I used to work at Port Sunlight for HPCE, now stuck in North Wales with GIO-ES /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Chimera