Toilet talk

Baldyone

Reaction score
can so tell I've got a new car on order. Anyone else got the Audi mags in the loo?
That chap on the front cover looks pretty pleased with himself too doesn't he!

Can't be! I cover his eyes, and even if I didn't every bloke knows you don't look!!!

Audi magz in the LOO,I ain't that Audi Anal..LOL

Reactions: Baldyone and Sandra
Whatever turns you on B...LOL
My loo is strictly for doing 3 things, 2 of them are normal functions not associated in any way with your above sentence, unless of course one may be that way inclined. The third (funny how that rhymes with No. 2) is having a good old read. Ya can't fool me into thinking your never on any form of social media, or reading when your on the loo. In a busy life it can be a time of total relaxation or meditation. Or even considering the spec of your next A3 8V purchase (trying to make it relevant to this forum here). People get their best idea's on the craper!!
Some say toss a coin, I say sit on the loo

BH is back! :dogface:

Didn't laugh as much without you!

Reactions: Bristle Hound
Hahahaha, camera angle mate. I was sitting down when I took it
Just after the pic I made a big decision! I decided that as I've just placed my order, on a 12-16 week delivery time (if not delayed) my S3 should flush itself out of audi's assembly plant and into my dealer in December. Instead of waiting until March, I'm gonna pick it up in Jan :)