1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tofana white cabrio all washed up clean - pics!

orcomma May 26, 2017

1. orcomma

orcomma Active Member TFSI Owners Group Audi A5 Audi Cabriolet Owner Group s tronic S-line owners group

Gave it the first wash and wax today since I got it!

Took some pics including closeups of Tofana crystal white in the sun which is amazing - looks part silver / part white / part gold!

20170526_140435.jpg 20170526_140448.jpg 20170526_143156.jpg 20170526_143209.jpg 20170526_150810.jpg 20170526_215951.jpg 20170526_221625.jpg

2. Quattro_

Quattro_ New Member

Get mine next week and can't wait - this looks amazing!

Ambient lighting looks sooo good!

orcomma likes this.
  3. orcomma

orcomma Active Member TFSI Owners Group Audi A5 Audi Cabriolet Owner Group s tronic S-line owners group

Woo! Bet you're dead excited!

I went for purple lighting for the background and white line lighting to match the buttons etc...

What colour A5 did you go for? Tofana as well?

4. Quattro_

Quattro_ New Member

Daytona Grey for me with black interior...but I'm kind of jealous of yours!!!

orcomma likes this.
  5. gldy_b

gldy_b Member Team Mythos TFSI Owners Group Team V6 Audi S5 quattro Audi A5

orcomma likes this.
  6. orcomma

I love the Daytona grey, it really makes the silver windscreen frame stand out

Took me ages to decide on a colour scheme but the purple I think goes well with the white! Although I think the standard white lighting looks equally impressive

7. R.A.G

R.A.G Active Member Team Mythos Team V6 Audi S5

Great shot of the ambient lighting! Your car looks great as well. I'm always jealous of convertibles at this time of year!

orcomma likes this.
  8. Snake Pliskin

Snake Pliskin Well-Known Member Supporter Team Floret Silver Audi RS3

Car looks amazing and love the new tofana white colour - looks very cool !

The interior ambient lighting looks super cool on the cabrio :sunglasses:

orcomma likes this.
  9. Shazmart

Shazmart New Member

Great pictures, I get my tofana white cab on the 1st off March . Love the inter

orcomma likes this.
  10. Tonye60

Tonye60 Member

Daytona grey with a grey roof.

11. orcomma

In really bright sunlight (the type that makes you squint) it almost looks silver. it's a really nice colour.

I parked next to my colleague's A6 (glacier white) and he said "I thought mine was supposed to be metallic white" :D

12. Shazmart

Shazmart New Member

Can't wait till get it. Has yours got the squared off steering wheel. Hope we get plenty off sunshine this year lol

13. orcomma

Yeah the flat bottomed one.

Have you got the neck level heating? No need for sunshine for the roof down with that, it's brilliant on sunny but chilly days like today.

14. Audidave69

Audidave69 Member

Stunning car :hubbahubba: Ambient coloured lighting was made for this car

orcomma likes this.