1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Toerags should be strung up

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by imported_Macduff, Nov 11, 2004.

1. imported_Macduff

imported_Macduff Guest

[Nov 11, 2004]
    Some little to**er keyed our car last night /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif.

I will report it to the police even if they do nothing as it'll help to decrease their detection rate.

Looks like some business for Chipsaway.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 22, 2014]

3. fallmonk

fallmonk Turbo Sport

[Nov 11, 2004]
    Sorry to hear mate , someone else had a sim post a few weeks back! , litle Ba$tereds
  4. imported_dumpvalve

imported_dumpvalve Guest

[Nov 11, 2004]
    That's bad news mate. Hope you get it sorted. I just can't grasp what kind of mentality we have to live with sometimes.

My dad had his keyed on several occasions; neighbour had a brick through the bay window; had my old car broken into; as well as my old company car. And believe it or not I supposedly live in a nice area!!!

B*STARDS!!!!!!!!!!
  5. Rev-head

Rev-head Active Member

[Nov 12, 2004]
    Unbelievable their should be curviews out on streets these days where there is persistent crime like that and all these little twats can get picked up !!!!!
  6. AndrewRichmond

AndrewRichmond Member

[Nov 12, 2004]
    I thought that this was a dig at the drivers of certain VW's.....sympathies.
  7. imported_Macduff

imported_Macduff Guest

[Nov 12, 2004]
    [ QUOTE ]
    AndrewRichmond said:
    I thought that this was a dig at the drivers of certain VW's.....sympathies.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope!