1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TOCA Driver

Discussion in 'Video Gaming' started by sash, Apr 1, 2004.

1. sash

sash Member

Just picked this up the other day, its quite possibly the best driving game ive played on the pc.
    It has a simulation mode that gives you accurate car physics etc. Running on a Radeon 9700 pro the graphics look amazing, using a MS forcefeedback wheel this game really is the nutz.
    Just found out that TOCA Driver 2 is coming out in a month and this is somehow meant to be better.
  2. imported_dukez

imported_dukez Guest

This game is really fun. I recommend it also. The sequel should be out by now, I played a demo of that too. Looks very similar. But it ran pretty slow on my system. I'll need new (comp) hardware. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
  3. sash

sash Member

Hey dukez, many of these games start flying once you upgrade your graphics card and memory, you may save yourself a few "bucks" (i notice u r from the states)
  4. aagallarini

aagallarini Member

I saw TOCA Race Driver 2 at store two weeks ago. I'll have to go get it soon. I did play a demo of it and was very impressed!