1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

To press or not to press

Discussion in 'A4/S4 forum(B5 Chassis)' started by audiv6quattro, Jan 7, 2012.

1. audiv6quattro

audiv6quattro Member

Hi all I have a button on the drivers side support pillar between front door and back door, it's square and about half way up the pillar just wondered if anyone has a clue as to what it does? I've owned the car for over a year now and never pressed it, I'm getting the urge now though is it gonna make my car fall apart or maybe even turn into a transformer lol,
  2. Arrkon

Arrkon Midlands regional Moderator Regional Rep

It disables the interior alarm sensors invade you leave kids or a dog in the car. :)
  3. Arrkon

Arrkon Midlands regional Moderator Regional Rep

Press it. The light on the door lock comes on solid red. Get out, lock doors and the dog/kids can jump around all they want without setting the alarm off.
  4. audiv6quattro

audiv6quattro Member

Oh ok no use to me then as my alarm goes of everytime I lock the door so I don't bother locking it anymore and I just went out and tried it and I get nothing, what a dissapointment, + don't really leave kids in car on there own as they are only young and if I left the dog in the car I would have no interior left as I have a staff x pittbull he's a nightmare but thanks any mate really appreciate the quick response it was really bugging me
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2012
  5. audiv6quattro

audiv6quattro Member

And no just because I own a dog like that I'm not a hoodie wearing drug dealer lol.