1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

To all Scottish Members

Rev-head Sep 14, 2006

1. beaker

beaker Member

Sounds like a good one. Sorry I missed it but ended up in Glasgow all weekend, though did pass through Crieff on way home about 7pm. Didn't see any debris or police tape so I guess it all went fine.

2. fallmonk

fallmonk Turbo Sport

28v6[​IMG] vbmenu_register("postmenu_266137", true);
    2nd Gear

Current Mood: [​IMG]
    Yeah, a big thank you to Rev for the meet & the Tour, and my Chauffeur for the day the sensational "Vaulter Roll" made my day an "Fabby" (or is that "Flabby Pons"?? Never screamed once!:yahoo: ) despite "being in the fastest starship this side of the Dark Star!".. Fantastic, thanks again to all (Even though I don't have an Audi...) got back to my "Spanish Friend" and the temporary "Four Rings " for the day had fell off and were lying in the driveway "Bugger" (J Sparrow) Ahhh Well..:applaus: :beerchug:

1)Rev glad i could teach you something , asumming i could have caught you !!!!! :racer:

2)Dave you liar lol :undwech: only jokin mate was nice having you as co-driver reading the driving notes!

3. Rev-head

Rev-head Active Member

1)Rev glad i could teach you something , asumming i could have caught you !!!!! :racer:

Your Special overtaking method on the Dundee Road...........:sly:

4. noddy tt

noddy tt Reidy

hi guys, mabey ill try a run next time. My mate in the S3 gave me a good isight into the value of a remap so i will mabey have a wee run down to star performance and have a remap.

The S6 was seen leaving on the back of a low loader so our thoughts are with them £££ hopefully nothing to serious.
    Until next time bye for now :respekt:

5. Rev-head

Rev-head Active Member

remap makes a big difference...........was that the S6 Blue Avant on the trailer?

6. noddy tt

noddy tt Reidy

Believe so !

7. Rev-head

Rev-head Active Member

What a shame that car is mint condition .....hope it was not to bad..his last run as well!!

8. noddy tt

noddy tt Reidy

second that, we all looked on in disbelief as it drove past.Hopefull he was just saving on petrol. (Nice car):thumbsup:

9. fallmonk

fallmonk Turbo Sport

We wondered wot happened to him , saw him lined up for the final thrash but then he wasnt there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hope his car isnt to ill:doctor: