Titanium grey interior?

adpeace

Reaction score
Hi,

New to the forum and looking to buy a new A3 in Scuba Blue (2.0TDI, Sport). I was considering getting a titanium grey interior but haven't seen it in real life and wondered if anyone has any good photos of it in natural lighting? Probably would get the leather, but I'd like to see photos of either the Milano leather or Alcantara/Leather mix.

The brochure does have some images but they're against really warm lighting so it's hard to get a good feel.

Cheers,
Andy.

I've seen the alcantara/leather and prefer the look and feel of this- warmer in winter,cooler in summer.

What were your thoughts on that colour? We saw a black Alcantara/leather that looked pretty nice but I haven't seen either of the options in Titanium grey in real life.

Hi,

I asked the same question and got a few pics, just search for my username JRGraville and it should come up. I have order mine in Titanium Grey after looking at the Brown leather.

The Saloon brochure stock pictures all seem to be the grey so it will give a good side by side comparison.