1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tires...please help

Discussion in 'Tuning' started by caminator, Jun 1, 2005.

1. caminator

caminator New Member

I need to get new tires. I have 19 inch wheels on my car. I drive an A4 2.8L.

Can someone suggest some tires that are not too expensive, yet quiet, and well, just good tires all in all. I need something that are descent in water, but I want quieter ones. Right now I have Kumho Ecsta Supra 225/40z r18's. Can someone recommend a good tire for me?

I thought I had 19 inch rims, but my tire says r18. Does that mean it is an 18inch tire? If so, I must have 18 inch rims. Guess I forgot which size I bought. Any ideas? Thank you!!
  2. dummi

dummi smoking a6

falken are supposed to be good budget tyres
  3. caminator

caminator New Member

Is there a place you recomend buying Falkens from? I am located in the US. Thanks
  4. caminator

caminator New Member

How do the Falkens stand up to Khumo Ecsta Supra's?
  5. Defratos

Defratos You’re Dethpicable!!

Hey dude check out www.tyreworld.com or somethin along those lines. I've found that they're the cheapest around, even though they deliver from Germany
  6. Online

Try Toyo Proxes either T1R or T1S both give excellent wet weather grip and perform as well as tyres twice thier cost in the dry /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

I paid less than £340 for 4 225/45/17Z only problem is they are a bit soft and won't last as long as some of the "BIGBOYS" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
  7. Soupie69uk

Soupie69uk Owner

Has anyone tried the new Yoko Parada Spec 2's?

[​IMG]

Look pretty good and a mate of mine can get them on trade promotion for under £60 (17).

[​IMG]
  8. Online

:cough: Goodyear Eagle f1's :cough: