Tim's Max Power A3

Lol at spraying your lawn! Noticed on picture 9 or 1st pic of tip you have a collapsed pipe I think to the tip or DV?????

Haha yeah the father wasn't over the moon, and yeah its too the hockeky puck for the catch can need to get a 16mm 90 degree bend asap really

Reactions: s33nyboy12
Most DIY stores sell 15mm 90 degree out of copper or plastic for cold water feed ect, jubilee will clamp down a millimetre if ya need one ASAP mate.

yeah willl pick one up today, it looks worse in thepicture tbh.

I LOVE the downpipe, i wish i could get rid of my resonated section for a few more pops but alas i cant ny far the best mod for price ive done imo

Apart from the noise, does the car feel more responsive?
i changed my mid section last week, all bits from GSF. Cost around £28 with clamps and putty!

Nice work Tim... The front end has come together nicely! And the wheels are MUCH better all black... I must admit it was a bit touch and go for me when you had it all different colours, but congrats on pushing through with what you wanted! And in the end I do actually like it a lot!

I find wrapping extremely difficult and I think you have done a pretty good job on it for a first timer!:o.k:

Reactions: Tim_Attard
Fair play kid, for a 1st attempt at wrapping I've done it pretty well. The wheels look a **** lot better, the only thing I don't like is the rear lights tbh dude but top job!

thanks guys appreciate it :D i know it will look good once done its just finding the time to get there :)

got the back bumper and wheels done today after work, the boot looks lighter than the bumper but not too noticeable.

hopefully my plasti dip will come tomorrow and will have chance to do that and the rear arches, Tuesday will be the front doors and maybe wings, then Wednesday will finish it off. Thursday is my tint day and will have another attempt, if all goes well i should have a completed car by the end of Thursday :D thank the lord.

well they said that because they cant guarantee it will be the same shade if its different batches there's nothing they can do so im just gonna have to redo it, im not too bothered however as the wings and doors were easy and keeps me busy

:( finished doing my rear arches, and the rear doors dont match so have sent them an email try and sort something.

the sun was out so thought id go for a "spirited drive" and my oil can came back :/ so theres deffinetly something up with it as it just keeps popping up but this time it wouldnt go away so got back plugged it into the oil gauge etc and is running at 20psi on tick over (warm) so rang ben he recomended changing the oil pump so will have to put the wrap on hold and get that sorted :(

Reactions: BENJAMIN
Not my cup of tea at all fella but good on you.

Gotta love a grafter! Doing it all DIY is fine as long as the finish is good :)

I take it the rear doors and rear arches were all from the same batch then? Make sure you send some pictures of your car when you do email them though.

Ben must get inundated with all the VAG related questions, I was only on the blower to him yesterday! Lol :superman:

Reactions: Tim_Attard
yeah they were the same roll which is so weird but took a picture showing the original, and the 2 shades from the new stuff but haven't heard back yet.

i have just got enough to re do the sides so both doors and wings but this does mean i cant do the bonnet but least then it will be even when people see it

Love the wheels! :D

Thanks dude so do i so much better in black, what would i do with out the advice of people on here :D

Got my breather elbow today so its nice and breathable :)

also started my car and the pressure seems to be at 50/60 now on idle at cold, im still going to get the pump replaced as im sure it could do with one if anything else it will eliminate one reason for the light will get he pick up replaced too, guess the intercooler can wait another payday :(

right im finally getting to the end of the wrap but im at the stage now where i want to rip it all off as its still coming out different shades FROM THE SAME ROLL? how does that happen wtf, they still haven't replied to my email either wish i had gone black or a color that shades don't make a huge difference.

the front door is the old roll so its alot darker, however the rear arch and the rear door are from the same roll and even the same part of the same roll?

on the oil front, it idles at 10-15psi :/ but while driving its at 65psi? ive booked it in with ben on Wednesday for a new pump and pick up clean hopefully will sort the problems out once and for all.

id have to call it a day
remove it all and either keep it blue
have it painted
or get the wrap from somewhere that will sort you 1 shade for the full car.

That's like a dodgy Essex tan going on there!
Inconsistent print/dye they have used... Get back on there case mate! You must be a pro now the amount of times your having to redo it due to their lack of quality control

Has the company that you bought the wrap off not got a contact number to speak to some directly about it?

I hate not getting a response from companies within a 24hr turn around personally....especially if it's complaint related.

im not a fan of plasti dip tbh its not that robust from what ive seen, i have now finished and done the whole car in the new roll.

the drivers side is basically perfect, the boot i will redo as i still have enough left over and it came out a really light shade so hopefully then the rear will be perfect, the passenger side arch is the same as the rest but the 2 doors and wing are darker, and i still have the bonnet and roof the original roll color, so Ive had enough at the moment it looks good enough to get away with it while driving just about and when i have enough dough i will get some black wrap and do the whole car, least it will look good when done and i wont have issues with shades and will definitely be using another company.

regards to the company im using atm i will phone them once i have sorted my issuance out, just changed over to Adrian flux and there not the most straight forward of company's but was cheap.

Reactions: 16Klappe
Fair play for sticking at it fella! Looking a lot better now it one shade

I feel for you kid as it looks like you've picked up the wrapping pretty well from the amount of times you've had to do it from dodgy rolls. just a thought, is it the same colour on the roll then its different once on the car? just thinking might it be heat related from your heat gun? I'm probably wrong just a thought.

thats what i orginally thought but checked it and altho its hard to tell it still looked diffrent plus it would be tricky to use the exact same heat on 3 panels and the others etc.

my oil pressure is worrying me a little seems to be fine when i first start the car running at 60 psi but after about 10mins of driving once its warmed up it starts to drop untill 15mins of driving means im at 10psi in 5th gear around 3000k it goes up with the more revs untill its really warm then just dosnt move from 10-15 psi? does this sound like a leak?

A4537F63-B292-430E-B7AA-90A2AA9819C5-4821-000001FF5DE5EDDD.jpg

C3430919-54A5-411A-B70C-9BC6C261DFF1-4821-000001FF4CED7E49.jpg

That'll be the problem!

just got back from Ben's know its been said millions times before but hats of to the two of them, sound guys.

pick up was full of c##p which im assuming was from where i took it to my local and they did a rubbish job of it and was just a mess so hopefully with a new one of them and pump i should be all sorted.

he also noticed that my bushes could do with replacing so after an intercooler i think that will be my next step plus some s3 brakes

Nice to hear you got it all sorted :arco:

+ lmfao at your sig with a comment from Jardo- only just seen that! haha

yeah should be ace and i can finally focus on neating it up as lord knows it needs it.

haha yeah i did a little editing but thats essentially what he said :p

Your car is fast now too...... ;)

car is amazing now :) very impressed with parsons performance wish i had gone there from the off, im loving it, next on the list is some brakes and intercooler.

tried to find a number for the wrap company but no such luck so sent them another email, im hoping they will give me some black free of charge or a refund

Looks like your car has generated some publicity on Facebook.....
You're famous!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371150757822190

driving today got a p0130 code come up is this just catching up with having a decat? or something else? also the engine cut out which was pretty scray as i think its overfueling? any ideas?