timing pull. what is a little and what is a lot

Matt82

Reaction score
ideally you want zero. but whats a litte and whats a lot. whats acceptable to see on the measuring blocks?

ooooooooooooooooh im occassionally getting 2s and 3s (i did some extra reading lastnight and went out logging again and saved the final figures)

maf flows early 150s, its a ko3 car.... it is even stevens with an aum stage 2 with front mount and and turbo back

my intake temps dont go over 47*

arz.

currently really impressed the gains so far

welly, when you did your tweaking, what level of pull were you left with?

I saw upto 10 when on max advance with revo. Set to 7 now and get around 6 or so with 99 RON and a fmic. Thats the bam.

I saw upto 10 when on max advance with revo. Set to 7 now and get around 6 or so with 99 RON and a fmic. Thats the bam.

See look, that's interesting. I've got REVO and turned up the timing advance to max level 9. Because I've got the large port head which flows better, I still wasn't getting ANY timing pull, even with it cranked up.

So now running 2.25 degrees above the max of the map, and getting 2s and 3s which I am happy with.

i can live with occassional 2s and 3s. i got the willys when i saw a 5 pop up when i experimented on 2.25*

with 2s and 3s ive got headroom for "less than ideal" conditions. may even consider colder plugs. or i may just leave it lol

i can live with occassional 2s and 3s. i got the willys when i saw a 5 pop up when i experimented on 2.25*

with 2s and 3s ive got headroom for "less than ideal" conditions. may even consider colder plugs. or i may just leave it lol

That was what I thought, 2s and 3s I can live with. I did take it up to 3 degrees advanced and was seeing 6s then. Would of been OK, but rather not push it after blowing it up once already....

zakly. one crap day, one nasty tank of fuel after youve let the car sit for a week, another malfunction under th ebonnet and youve got spotty pistons

i wimped out at 3

more developments to come