time to say goodbye to my car 3.2 v6

marwayg

Reaction score
Im afraid, its time to say goodbye to my a3 3.2 V6 :(

Im moving to a very exciting 2011 RS5 :D cannot wait!!
but first need to sell car before the RS5 comes.

just a little post to say how much im going to miss my 3.2.

Audi : 2004 Audi A3 3.2 Litre V6 Quattro Sport - 5995 ono

althoguh no modifications were done apart from - Painted gloss black alloys, and xenon headlight upgrades, it was a beauty to drive :(
its a shame i cant have both the 3.2 and the RS5! :(

P.S. if anybody is interested, or you know of anybody who may be interested, please do contact me :)

Reactions: RedDejavu
yeah !! theres a lad who lives local to me with a 2011 RS3 in dolphin grey. That thing shifts!! and sounds suprisingly amazing!!!
please, in the interest of audi lovers, spread the word for my sale :) good luck with the Beautiful beast otherwise known as RS3! :D

Nice! :icon_thumright: that's quite a leap, did you win the lottery lol. Good luck on the sell, you'll need the morney for a week's worth of petrol lol.

quick question... where do you think is the best to list your car to sell online?

Ive only done - gumtree and piston heads

where else is good... would anybody recommend Ebay and autotrader?

All the best with your RS5, Fella! Love these cars. Don't forget to post up pics in this section, so we get to see it. GLTWS of your beloved 3.2 V6. I've always been very lucky selling my previous cars on Pistonheads, so hope you have as much luck on there with yours. :wub: xx

quick question... where do you think is the best to list your car to sell online?

Ive only done - gumtree and piston heads

where else is good... would anybody recommend Ebay and autotrader?

Have you got it listed in the classfied section on here? :)

yeahhh its absolutely amazing!
First thing i do is put pictures up on this page when i get it.... but need to sell the 3.2 first! :(

i am thinking to reduce the price from £5995 to about £5000 to get a quicker sale... what do you lot think about my pricing... have i done it correctly ?

Link : Audi : 2004 Audi A3 3.2 Litre V6 Quattro Sport - 5995 ono

Great cars .... personally wouldn't waste my time trying for anything north of £5k, then again if the adverts are free/very cheap and you have the time no harm in trying.
3.2's are real dogs to shift in the trade at present for good money. If I was selling on the private side I would try at £4795 ONO and see what happens, might be worth checking completed listings on ebay or similar to see what the market supports. Good luck with the sale !

Yeah i get what you are saying. I might just list the price as £4995 in a weeks time depending on success.
I did get an email from somebody asking to do a straight swap for a BMW 2002 330ci Clubsport... but i refused the offer.

Unless you're really desperate to sell I'd try at 6k for a week or so and see what interest you get. I paid 6k for my manual 3.2, 63k, and no Bose 8 months ago, and don't regret it for a second. It's obviously well looked after, so no harm in aiming for the higher side of their price bracket. Good luck.

I traded my 04 in with audi and got £5k with 52k miles . It was am s-line with RNSE, FBMFSW, DSG,Light pack, new S3 wheels etc but that makes no odds on a trade in

Yeah i might just keep it at 5995 for a while, got a years worth of MOT done today without any errors!
and a the guy doing the MOT was interested in the car... :D

What?! 5K from audi themselves?!
is that for p/x only? or can you just give it to them and take the money ?