Time for some fun and to show off your car

I know it beggars belief...... I've just noticed that motorbike on the back, is it for the driver to make a quick getaway if they get in the s**t

I know it beggars belief...... I've just noticed that motorbike on the back, is it for the driver to make a quick getaway if they get in the s**t
Nahhh that's for the monkeys to have a ride, the nice driver is bringing it back after having it serviced :)

Does this count it is a Cow,it is a farm and my car is covered in **** after 300 miles driving in drizzle, sleet and snow
IMG 2088
IMG 2090

lol can't say no for effort :) 300 miles just to get that picture though!!! :p

Your car in a picture with a national flag, not necessarily from your home country

lol can't say no for effort :) 300 miles just to get that picture though!!! :p

Well I am on business trip and luckily rush hour traffic in County Durham is such that I had time to get out and take a picture from the middle of the road...lol

Woohoo. Eventually I got one.

ff1da07f7d8b57da6c7ac58bfbf3d450.jpg

Next one next to a waterfall

Reactions: Steph67, AndyB-S3 and David83S3
lol taking pictures outside of a school...you're going to be arrested lol :D

Reactions: JohnM100, Blackwhite, veeeight and 1 other person
Car is looking mint Rickie! but I doubt that will stop the polis fae gettin ya!! lol

Had a thought, we must meet up for a black & white photo shoot!! Would be pretty smart eh.. :)

Yea definitely, I keep meaning to post up about a meet at Crail on the 15th as well.

Reactions: AndyB-S3
I have a few waterfalls around, that's why I thought of it.

I was going to say next to an oil rig, but that would of been to easy for @AndyB-S3 lol

Am frantically searching Google maps for a waterfall on my way to work..lol

There's 2 down dura den road behind Darsie

When I get my car and start to play I was going to set my first one as 'next to a sepang blue S3'...but that would have been done in an hour or so....loads of them around :p

Reactions: Don76
When I get my car and start to play I was going to set my first one as 'next to a sepang blue S3'...but that would have been done in an hour or so....loads of them around :p
Still only ever seen one! Even the dealer said what a lovely rare colour.. Hahaha

Must be a geographical thing, seems like every other Audi in Aberdeen is Sepang.

I feel so exclusive :)

Common round here too, saw 3 Sepang S3's in the last month, 1 Misano Red S3.

(Only 1 Black Golf R ;) )

I've not seen any Hatch or SB S3 in Warwickshire, in any colour!! I've not even driven one as yet and the ones I have, have all been saloons. Theres plenty of those around here.

0746b994b78dc8383f71bcce368fb3ee.jpg

Not a full blown waterfall. But a waterfall none the less :)

Next up your car next to a professional football or rugby stadium.

Last edited:
Reactions: batch, lucas-suisse, David83S3 and 1 other person
He's a cheeky one, he just so happens to have a photo of his at a Theme Park lol