1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Time for engine upgrades.. :p

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by Cruiser89, Jan 17, 2012.

1. Cruiser89

Cruiser89 Advanced In Car Tech Site Sponsor

[Jan 17, 2012]
    May just be me but got very excited at getting home and seeing this waiting for me... (sorry if this seems a bit sad)

[​IMG]

---

On my old 1.6 Technik I was never really interested in any major changes to the engine. Now I have my new BE the mod bug has finally hit (after experiencing my mates heavily modified 300+bhp TT).

I'm not going to major but would like to hit the 240bhp mark. I'm currently on 160bhp.

In prep for my trip to REVO HQ for my stage 1 I have purchased these little beauties:

[​IMG]

---

[​IMG]

Carbonio Air intake
    Awesome - Carbonio Intake 2.0TSI

---

[​IMG]

Forge SHORT shift kit

---

[​IMG]

Neuspeed Torque Arm Insert

---

Fitting it all on Friday afternoon and can't wait :p
    Paullie and Kelza like this.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Feb 1, 2015]

3. Kelza

Kelza MODERATOR Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User

[Jan 17, 2012]
    Very nice indeed ..:rock:
  4. Paullie

Paullie Banana Menace!

[Jan 17, 2012]
    Woohoo, lovely little stash of bits there! Don't ever consider yourself sad when getting excited about modding, ..it IS exciting, especially when taking your car out for the first time after everything gets fitted. Enjoy and don't forget to report back on all the bits you've added. That Carbonio intake looks the biz!!! :wub: xx
  5. Cruiser89

Cruiser89 Advanced In Car Tech Site Sponsor

[Jan 17, 2012]
    Thanks Paulie :)

Yeaaa gonna take pics when I'm doing it. Plus a video of the intake. The sound it makes is unreal :) Plus it's carbon fibre which helps with future plans. Stage 2 Carbonio system, plus my mate with the TT owns an automotive Carbon Fibre company so the engine bay is all going Carbon :p
  6. Paullie

Paullie Banana Menace!

[Jan 17, 2012]
    Hehe, excellent! It's good to have mates who are handy with CF fabrications. My mate Darren did my carbon mirror covers for me, ..I just love the stuff. Looking forward to seeing more of your car. :wub: xx