Time For An Car Upgrade

Point_Audi

Vorsprung durch Technik
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Hey Folks,

I have had my B6 A4 2.0 Sport for three years and I fancied something a bit younger.

So this is my current motor:

The New Motor

What do you think? :)

Last edited:
Reactions: V6 Quatt and Sandra
Lovely! I do like the B8s, I think I will do the same upgrade in a few years time, it's pointless upgrading to a B7 in my opinion. How does it compare to the B6? in terms of driveability and built quality etc

Reactions: Point_Audi
Looks nice and same here too.....B8 will be the next version I get and skip the B7

A nice upgrade, and while I do like the B8's when I see it next to your B6 it makes me realise how good looking a car the B6 is :beerchug:

PS, Mike I saw you yesterday (maybe the day before?) on Wimborne rd in Poole :ninja:

Thanks for the comment guys! :)

cnut - I haven't collected it yet, picking up next Friday. But on the test drive it was so quite and very nippy everything in the interior was very well finished and put together, I was very impressed. :) .. Comes with Auto Lights, Rain Sensor Wipers etc. Really good spec, cant wait.

Mike.M - I do like the B7, but like you I just wanted to skip this model as its very similar to the B6, and I just wanted some completely different.

quattrojames - No doubt about it James, for a car that's near 11 year old it still looks dam fine and its the best car I have owned, its the reason I wanted to stick with Audi. :) I will get a few snaps of them together once I collect.

Cheers

Very nice!

What kind of "mod cons" / driver aids does it have?

I thought lane change indicators and the GALA function on the radio was a modern toy when I got my B6 last year!

​Shaun, i love the new car, simply stunning. Enjoy. :) x

Alex - Thanks. Its the S-Line Executive model, so it comes with the following, Front and Rear LED lights, hids, headlight washers, auto lights, rain sensor wipers, auto interior an exterior dimming mirrors, heated door mirrors, cruise control, Bluetooth, iPod connection, rear parking sensors, leather and alcantara interior, electric lumbar support, all round electric windows, gear changing indicator, lane changing indicator, multi-functional steering wheel. That's all I can remember off the top of my head!lol

Sandra - Thanks, I can't wait to collect and you know me it will be getting a full detail next Saturday to get that shine! :)

Picking this up tomorrow, and I have a detailing session set for Saturday, can't wait! :)

good choice
whats with the petrol cap or is it the light

Thanks! Not sure what you mean mate? Could just be the light! :S

Well collected the car yesterday, and what I can say. Such an amazing car to drive, am in love again.

So today was spent giving it my own unique detail, total of 8 hrs spent, and I used the Auto-Glym gloss protection between my Polishing and Waxing stage, under quattrojames recommendation and James I see what you mean! .. Cheers.

Anyway, I have taken a few snaps of my hard work along with my little present from Audi.

What do you think?

Don't have my old friend to help any more unfortunately he passed away shortly after my mum.

nice motor mate, I'm another B6 owner who will eventually got for a B8.

Thanks mate, I would really recommend you do such a lovely car to drive! :)

So today was spent giving it my own unique detail, total of 8 hrs spent, and I used the Auto-Glym gloss protection between my Polishing and Waxing stage, under quattrojames recommendation and James I see what you mean! .. Cheers.

Glad you approve :o.k:

Yea thanks for letting me know about it, was so easy to apply and it really has given the car some shine! :) Cheers :)