Time for a whip around, group buy?

What did they do? Take in in part - ex??!!

I'm happy to act as treasurer - please forward to all monies to me

:undwech:

i love the comments by the guys selling the jet..

"I SHOULD POINT OUT THAT WE KNOW VERY LITTLE ABOUT MILITARY JETS AND THAT WE ARE MERELY CAR DEALERS THAT LIKE TO COLLECT THINGS, SO KEEP ANY QUESTIONS SIMPLE PLEASE"

I bet saddam hussain wished he had thought of using that line when we were hunting his hidden weapons ....

I reckon an engine transplant for J7USS could be on the cards, he's after a little more grunt!!!

In typical Indian fashion...£1.99 please!! :haha: (Im Indian btw, before anyone starts getting all PC on me :busted_cop:)

Lottie's kindly volunteered her front garden for us to keep it.

:whistle2:

even if we want to start it up and melt her uPVC windows with the afterburner while toasting crumpets?

Yeah, cos after Andymac's advice she will be able to claim it all back off her insurance.
hehe.gif

i'd love to see the claim form

Description of damage:
Karl and Chris were toasting crumpets on the exhaust of the jet plane we had parked on my lawn and were so engrossed with their morning goods that they did not notice my windows melting into a lump on the floor from the heat emitted from the rear of the 3000hp rolls royce jet engine.

Hmm. Does'nt sound far fetched enough.....

The investigators would be on to us in no time......

Lol, reminds me of a time when my cousin quickly came over to mine to drop something off and his Dad was going mad coz he was supposed to be helping him decorate, but when he arrived at mine, he parked up and the police closed both ends of the road so that a helicopter ambulance could land as someone fell out of a tree and needed flying to the local hospital...He was at ours for over 2 hours...Imagine his Dads face when he went back and told him, i got stuck coz a helicopter landed on the road in front of me!!!!

I think you'd be safe from melting things all the same, racking my brains back to my childhood obsession with aeroplanes im pretty sure the Jet Provost didnt have an afterburner anyway given that it was only a trainer aircraft!

God i've got far too many silly little snippets of knowledge lodged in my brain, I swear they're taking up all the room!!

I think you'd be safe from melting things all the same, racking my brains back to my childhood obsession with aeroplanes im pretty sure the Jet Provost didnt have an afterburner anyway given that it was only a trainer aircraft!

All true - no burner on it. Have 45 mins flight time in one of these from being an air cadet years ago. Great fun!!:happy:

That must be why I am so injellygent, because I don't remember so much from my childhood, so I have all new information stored in there on a regular basis...I guess its also due to be blonde! lol

Think about it this way Lottie, if you've forgotten things that have happened in excess of 10-15 yrs ago, then in 15 yrs time you'd of forgotten all about as.net and all the lovely people on here you got to argue with!!! I'd say you've got a mild form of Altzheimers which isnt good at such an early age!!!

All true - no burner on it. Have 45 mins flight time in one of these from being an air cadet years ago. Great fun!!:happy:

Lucky git, I only managed to go gliding a few times which was awesome in its own right but not as cool as going up in a jet! Come to think of it though when I was an air cadet the Jet Provost was already out of service in favour of the Hawk trainer (as used by the Red Arrows for those not in the know!) so you were probably risking your life flying in an old bucket with wings!!!

God i've got far too many silly little snippets of knowledge lodged in my brain, I swear they're taking up all the room!!

Afterburner or not, i'm sure the exhaust is still hot enough to burn things!!