Time for a change?

s4mark

Reaction score
Hi all. Really not sure if I've got my sensible hat on at the moment but I'm seriously considering selling my b6 s4 and getting a B7 rs4. Had the S4 for 3 years now and done about 30,000 miles and to be honest apart from 2 rear wheel bearings it been faultless and not cost me too much more than the servicing. Its a great car and to be honest has plenty of grunt when needed but I feel it's time for a change. My head tells me to stay with my s4 but what will my heart say tomorrow? Someone please talk me out of it lol

Why change if it ain't broke personally I prefer the b6 s4 why sell and spend more money on something else when your happy with what your got and ticks all the boxes

Why change if it ain't broke personally I prefer the b6 s4 why sell and spend more money on something else when your happy with what your got and ticks all the boxes

I agree with what you're saying but could potentially get a car that's 3 years newer with half the miles on the clock and would at long last get the car that I was originally looking for when I came across the S4 back then. Valid point though mate and deep down I know what you said makes more sense. Guess I will just see how I feel after viewing the rs tomorrow

My mate was after a 911 for years, and filled the gap with a car that wasn't a 911 and each time regretted it after a few months. I kept telling him to buy the car of his dreams.

In the end he bought an F-Type and couldn't be happier. Not sure what the moral of the story here is. I think it's just buy what your heart says. If it doesn't bankrupt you, then i'd consider it. I'd love an RS4, but the b5 variety for me!

Good luck with whatever you go for!

Well this time it wasn't to be. Very neglected and battle scarred example of a car. Why it was described as an immaculate car I really don't know. The S4 is safe for now.