TIG Welding and fabrication service in the Plymouth area

S321BAM

I lost the rod lottery
Reaction score
Evening all.

As the thread suggests im offering a TIG welding and fabrication service for all you janners!! not trying to steal anyones work from here, but living in the westcountry these services are pretty limited locally. I have 16 years experience welding and fabricating aluminium, stainless and mild steel, from race cars to special purpose machinery. PM me if you want anything done, would love to help :o.k:

Chris

You couldn't fabricate something similar to the panzer plate could you? Pretty sure you'd sell quite a few.

if I could get my hands on one to copy, a panzer plate wouldn't be a problem.

Another S3 owner on here from Plymouth.
Hardly ever see any.

Soo, anyone got a panzer plate? I'd quite like one, please? :D would rather gouge that than the sump

Evening all.

As the thread suggests im offering a TIG welding and fabrication service for all you janners!! not trying to steal anyones work from here, but living in the westcountry these services are pretty limited locally. I have 16 years experience welding and fabricating aluminium, stainless and mild steel, from race cars to special purpose machinery. PM me if you want anything done, would love to help :o.k:

Chris

I live redruth not far from you but far enough lol you think your limted up plymouth way come down here nothing what so ever

Not a lot around Exeter either....desperate for coilpack adapters......

Wouldn't you be classes as a trader by putting up a post like this? If a mod or a admin see's this i bet it will get locked

We've already seen it. We've not locked the thread as the OP has offered his services and not undercut any of the forum sponsors selling cheaper parts. It will stay open for now.

J.

looks like i was being nieve starting this thread and never really looked at it like that, don't want to stand on any sponsers feet. As you can see looking at the response, resources in the south west are limited, just offering to help anyone out down this way so i can give something back from all the helpfull advice i've recieved.