1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

tidying boot.. before and after...

richy Oct 14, 2004

1. richy

richy Member

ok i know its not much but heres a before and after of cleaning the boot up of all the wires.. just did it tonight..

but anyways..here it is.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. garethj

garethj Member

Richy, that wasn't what I was expecting, I thought you were going to build it all in properly.

3. richy

richy Member

lol do you really think i would leave it like that? lol silly boy..

im waiting for my week off work or if the company car comes first to finish it off...

in one night i dont think you could rip out the seats, boot plastics and rear quaters, build door pods, put the speakers in.

then mount the 2 300/2's on either side of the boot walls.. then cut mdf to surround them and make it look as though they are flush.. use bog where needed..

then create a shallow but wide sub box and bog around the sub hole so it comes out slighlty then put the 500/1 on the boot floor and make that flush as i did with the 300/2 and then finish everything off in black alcantara..

hope you get the idea..

lol

but as u can guess that amound of work aitn possible from coming home at 7.30 and finishing at 9.. lol

4. garethj

garethj Member

I was teasing.

5. richy

richy Member

your nasty u guys... leave me alone.. lol

it will be sorted asap...

6. audi5e

audi5e Member

7. audi5e

audi5e Member

only mean't as humour mate, you've already done a darn site better job than I would ever accomplish!

8. richy

richy Member

right went to a redline photoshoot for a car club and saw some of the work that other peeps have done and rather upset me.... mines poo..

so when im in work on tuesday the 5 days i have left are been booked off and the cars going into get finished off with a full flush boot..

pictures will be avalible straight after..

9. dickys3

dickys3 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Good luck.. Looking forward to seeing the pics...

Rich.