1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thursday Funnies

28v6 Feb 9, 2006

1. 28v6

28v6 Guest

Whats The Difference between "Hard" and "Light"??

Ans: You Can sleep with a light on...(think about it!)

Whats the difference between oral sex and anal sex??

Ans: Oral sex makes your day, Anal sex makes your hole weak.

A couple were getting frisky in a field. After giving her oral sex he said, "Wow I wish I had a torch" "So do I " she replied " You've been eating grass for the past ten minutes"

Whats the difference between love, true love and showing off??

Ans: Spitting, swallowing and gargling.

2. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore Team Floret Silver quattro Audi A3 Black Edition TDi

How true is the last one. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

3. Khufu

Khufu Well-Known Member

*groan*

4. 28v6

28v6 Guest

One of these days I'll make you laugh yet Khufu....

Try this one then...

A man was in hospital for a series of abdominal tests, the last of which left his digestive system slightly the worse for wear. Upon making several false alarm trips to the toilet, he figured that he may as well stay put. Suddenly, However he shat the bed and was rather embarrassed beyond his ability to remain rational. In a complete loss of composure he jumped out of bed, gathered up the sheets and threw them out the window.
    A drunk was passing by down below when the sheets landed on him. The drunk started yelling and swearing, flailing his arms about violently in an attempt to free himself of the linen..He ends up with the sheets in a tangled pile at his feet. As he stood there staring at the tangled pile, a hospital security guard (who had witnessed the incident) walked up to him and asked "what the L's all the commotion about?" The drunk still staring down at the sheets , replies " I think I just beat the **** out of a ghost"

5. 28v6

28v6 Guest

Or maybe this is more your style...

A young man with small genitalia takes his girl to bed for the first time. Embarassed at his lack of nob, he insists on turning the light out. In the darkness, he puts his errection into her hand and is understandably hurt when she says "No thanks I don't smoke"

Or...

A blonde walks up to the dildo counter in a sex shop and politely asks the attendant " I'd like that nice fat tartan one with the white top over there please" The attendant replies "Its not for sale ma'am, Thats's my Thermos Flask!"

6. bainsyboy

bainsyboy Guest

2 posts up the first one made me laugh the 2nd and 3rd jokes made me groaned and reminded me of stu pot or tony blackburn on the radio back in the good old days

7. 28v6

28v6 Guest

Noooooooooo.... You're not that old surely??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Tell me you're not ...c'mon be reasonable here I was a Gary Davies/ Steve Wright in the afternoon type of person... but Stupot??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif Nahhh... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

8. bainsyboy

bainsyboy Guest

9. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore Team Floret Silver quattro Audi A3 Black Edition TDi

Nice teeth.

10. Khufu

Khufu Well-Known Member

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

I did like them really - passed some on as txt messages /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif