Three simple questions.

Cleotra

Reaction score
Hello!

I've had my A3 for 2 years now and i love the car so much i've finally decided to fix every possible problem it has in order to truly enjoy the power of Audi.
However there are few things i have not figured out even with the help of google.

1. Does anyone know the OEM code of keyfob for prefacelift A3? Previous owner said he lost them and i only got one regular key. I tried to bother the Ebayum sellers but they said compare previous key which i didn't have.

2. When Vag-com gives me errors like:
00603 - Footwell/defroster Flap Positioning Motor (V85) 00-00 - -
00601 - Potentiometer On Positioning Motor for Central Flap (G112) 00-00 - -
Does the 00-00 - - mean the item is broken and has to be replaced?

3. I can't make up which headlights to get between these three:
HxnpP73.png

They all cost the same but they can't be identical in both quality and beam pattern.

Looking forward for the solutions!

Thanks!

What was i thinking! I got my senses back and went with the oem style black ones.
Now i need to find keyfob for my A3.

I'm sorry to bother again but i've got a chanse to buy OEM Hellas but the problem is they are for RHD.

I've searched and found on other headlights you just have to flip the cutoff line component inside the headlight.

Is it the same case with these headlights?

Thank you!

1) http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Audi-A2-A...se-Blank-HAA-Key-CR2032-Battery-/110969846685 This is the correct fob however you will need to have the internals done. @craigynett did a great job of mine for a good price and is very helpful and knowledgeable. In North West area, but I know there are others around.

3) Agreed with @a3_daz the ones on the left look well cooler!
:ninja:ninja edit: Could just be the picture though. Would be good to see what they look like in real life. Guess you're purchasing off the net though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cleotra
1) http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Audi-A2-A...se-Blank-HAA-Key-CR2032-Battery-/110969846685 This is the correct fob however you will need to have the internals done. @craigynett did a great job of mine for a good price and is very helpful and knowledgeable. In North West area, but I know there are others around.

3) Agreed with @a3_daz the ones on the left look well cooler!
:ninja:ninja edit: Could just be the picture though. Would be good to see what they look like in real life. Guess you're purchasing off the net though.

They look like this:
nJYOU4h.jpg

After searching half net in germany, france and some finnish about the Depo headlights i came to the conclusion.

Sure, they look good but never get Depo headlights if you are in cold climate as they are guaranteed to produce cracks in the first winter. They have some cheapish plastic that resist UV and rocks but are prone to cracking when it comes to big temperature changes.

Case closed.

Got good condition used Oem Hellas for 35£