1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

thoughts please

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by marktdisport, Apr 18, 2012.

1. marktdisport

marktdisport Active Member

right as most of you know ive just purchased some rs6 alloys which are booked in for a refurb next week so my 18" toora's which came with my car are coming off theyare very tatty and been rattle tin painted by the looks of things..... i was going to bin them to be honest but my freind says im mad and maybe be ok for someone who doesnt have loads of cash to buy new and use etc..... i know of one having a small flat spot and another was cracked and welded but they have 225/40/18 budgets with atleast 6mm or more of tread so would you bin them and try fleabay to get some money back for the tyres or would you sell them on as a useable set but obviously be truthfull about the damage..... !! they do look good if they was mint and look better than the rs6 with a wider stance of around 1cm but i just wanted some new rims that are straight so what would you guys do....

2. Advert Guest Advertisement

3. pioneer181

pioneer181 Torque talks

Stick on here with a price and some pics and someone will probably make you an offer

4. haytch75

haytch75 Member

perfect for an e-bay auction and link them in the thread on here. be clear about postage costs

5. gavsman

gavsman Member

Chuck them on the bay fella, when I was looking for some RS6 Reps a set went on there for £177 & 2 of the wheels had slight buckling!

6. marktdisport

cheers guys just dont like selling **** thats all....... so thought id ask you lot

7. amar06fbr

amar06fbr Vorsprung Durch Technik

p.md

8. ADC74

ADC74 Member

One man's **** is another man's treasure, e/bay them :thumbsup:

9. marktdisport

[​IMG]