1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thoughts on injector cleaner fuel additive?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by NineNails, Nov 6, 2012.

1. NineNails

NineNails Proud sponsor of the snack food industry

[Nov 6, 2012]
    Snake oil or good medicine? Will it really clean my injectors? Make my hair grow back and give me a larger penis??
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 16, 2014]

3. s3dave

s3dave TFSI Hybrid

[Nov 6, 2012]
    Better off with an ultrasonic clean mate, theres a sticky in the 8L section..
    plus you good dip your wang in it for good measure..... ;)
  4. bigal 1

bigal 1 Active Member

[Nov 6, 2012]
    We cleaned our injectors with an ultrasonic cleaner from Lidl (about £20) and the result was amazing. Its a very safe method using just water and some washing up liquid. About four goes at 5 minutes each and the rubbish that came out was considerable. The machine has many uses and is great. Not all the stores have them all the time, they rotate. Try the website.
  5. yendall24

yendall24 Member

[Nov 6, 2012]
    it all depends what products you use . i swear by forte products all the trade use it . its very good stuff i use the diesel treatment about twice a year in my car then i thought i would remove the egr valve to give it a good clean but i had no need to when i took it off it was spotless it cleans everything going in and out they do a petrol treatment also all available off ebay