1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thought on mods?

roba4cab Nov 16, 2011

1. roba4cab

roba4cab New Member

Just finished doing a few mods to my cabriolet. De Chromed the grill, HIDs and new wheels. What do you think?
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. hades-

hades- Well-Known Member VCDS Map User

looking good
    get the facelift rear lights

3. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Looks very nice, I'm not normally a fan of the red roof, but it works very well there.

4. CMD

CMD Pointing Forward's!!!!!!!!!

I would have left the grill's chrome to match the the other Chrome/alloy items, you could have done your grills Brushed Alloy Effect by using very fine wirewool.

5. rawtor51

rawtor51 Active Member

very nice car you have there,
    Are the wheels 19" ? they fill the arches well:icon_thumright:

6. drewbee

drewbee Member

love the dechromed grill! maybe u should dechrome the whole car? would make it look mean!

7. roba4cab

roba4cab New Member

Rear lights are next on the todo list. The wheels are 19" fill the arches really well havent had a fully loaded car yet so will wait to see if rubbing becomes an issue. In my opinion the grill was just that bit too much chrome for me. I think the black makes it have a meaner look and just tones the chrome down abit. Fitted LED number plate lights tonight and took all the badges off to make the rear look at cleaner.

8. CMD

CMD Pointing Forward's!!!!!!!!!

The wheels should not rub, you will be fine

9. BahnStormer77

BahnStormer77 BahnStormer

RS4 RARB?