Thought I'd say hi again!

S3-Chris

If its not broke....break it!!
Reaction score
with the golf gone, i had to sort myself with new wheels, went down south and bought 'Noggy Blue' s3!
this is now my 3rd s3! Love them! opinions welcome! i have done a few bits and bobs to it, i'll show you a few of my old ones too!
first s3 i had was silver, sold it and bought a denim blue one, spent a few quid on this, here it is....
100_2328.jpg

sold this and bought my golf, spent a few more quid on this....
DSC00547.jpg

So missed my s3's that much the golf had to go, and i picked up my new s3 from Oldham,
this is as i bought it
1272528-3.jpg

worked a wee bit of overtime over xmas! so added new wheels, tints, debadged audi badge from rear, new drilled and grooved discs front & back, and new style s3 gearknob!
here it is as it sits!
DSC00778.jpg

DSC00779.jpg

DSC00781.jpg

DSC00782.jpg

Hope you all approve! LOL

very nice there mate. just cant stay away can you. what size are the wheels? any pics of the gearknob?

Not suprised you sold the golf for an S3. My brothers got a mk4 anni just like that and its certainly no S3.

car looks good mate, wanna get some of those rims. what size are they? P.s golf is good too

im loving that Golf. :) we've been looking at them for the misus next car..... cant beleive you've had three S3's

welcome back ;)

that was a very nice golf, & welcome back to the world of S3

Welcome back, good choice in cars there ;)