Those of you with the new RS4 reps...

marriedblonde

Reaction score

I know I have asked this before but what offset did you go for? 40mm?

Also where did you get them from and whats the quality like?

Thanks,

J.

No, you need 45 or higher 48/50 preferably. My et45 fronts rub slightly on standard S-line suspension when pushing hard. Yours would be worse with your lowering springs... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I think AmD do the 48's BTW...

Have just check as well but saw this?

18'' NEW STYLE RS4 REP WHEEL
New Style RS4 Rep Wheel 18x8 5x112 ET 48 Alloy wheel finished in dark chrome. Supplied with tyres fitted.

Exc. VAT - £695.00 (Supplied)
Inc. VAT - £816.63 (Supplied)

gizza have you got any pics of ya car yet ?

would be appreciated.

Cheers

Migzy

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif I am pants. I went home for the weekend, took the wife out for a meal as I have missed valentines and ended up with food poisioning which meant delaying my flight back here.

Thats the excuses over and done with, the upshot is no pictures uploaded. But I am coming home monday and will sort them out tuesday if you can wait a week. Have you seen someone is doing the eibach springs at 20% discount on here?

J.

cool dude, i'll wait. Gonna get the whole lot done at AMD, get the sportecs slammed on at the same time.

****** service reminderjust come on 28 days to go before Audi rinse my money.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

migzy

ET 45 Here. Was rubbing in front when in full compression, even before the coilover install.

There is a quick and easy fix for the front: remove the Torx-headed screw (I'm pointing at it, in the pic below), from its tab. Then, using a 4" diameter pipe (or similar) GENTLY roll the tab up into the fender well.

You may still rub (in extreme compression) but it will be on the fender liner itself and not on a sharp screw head.

Here's the pic:

7726f617.jpg

You may also rub in the back, especially if you have dialed out some of the negative camber for better handling. In that case, the rear screw can also be removed, but the tab needs to be carefully cut. Use a Dremel with a fine disc, or simply ask a body shop to do it for you.

Got my RS4 reps at www.auto-exclusive.be for 1200 Euro, with Bridgestone RE050s.